[2.6] The Intelligent Juggernaut (Shaper, Guardians, Lab Farmer, 1M DPS, 13K ES, 50% evade, SC/HC)

"
Divini wrote:
"
SquatBot wrote:
how do i not die from Blood Rage?

Put it in one of your weapons and weapon swap when you want it off.

Will this build not work if i have 40% evasion? I feel my ES depleting fast and i cant kill/hit fast enough to replenish. i feel like something is missing with my setup. you mind looking at my current build and see what im doing wrong?
"
SquatBot wrote:
"
Divini wrote:
"
SquatBot wrote:
how do i not die from Blood Rage?

Put it in one of your weapons and weapon swap when you want it off.

Will this build not work if i have 40% evasion? I feel my ES depleting fast and i cant kill/hit fast enough to replenish. i feel like something is missing with my setup. you mind looking at my current build and see what im doing wrong?

Sure, I'll take a look. IGN is LightOfDivinity

Also I got a chance to 6L my Incandescent Heart, posted some new Guardian videos up with it. Much faster (probably because I just face tank all the guardians as well).

Did my first Shaper today, not very cleanly though (had trouble with add phase). Will try again and see if I can get a clean run uploaded.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
Last edited by Divini on May 7, 2017, 1:57:22 AM
"
Also I got a chance to 6L my Incandescent Heart, posted some new Guardian videos up with it. Much faster (probably because I just face tank all the guardians as well).

Did my first Shaper today, not very cleanly though (had trouble with add phase). Will try again and see if I can get a clean run uploaded.

impressive, job well done. i cant even take down atziri T_T...
Shaper run up. Died once because I was an idiot and tried facetanking a slam without endurance charges. A vaal lightning trap is necessary for the add phase, but otherwise pretty smooth, albeit slow.

Also put up an insane Forge of the Phoenix run. I also have a completely insane Chimera and the end of an insane Minotaur run as well, but I'll relax on the videos for now.

Coolest,i will trying
Can u take a look on my char?
I think is all right with equip/tree but i really can't fight any t16 or HoTGM or Shaper......whats wrong?
"
Beskaius wrote:
Can u take a look on my char?
I think is all right with equip/tree but i really can't fight any t16 or HoTGM or Shaper......whats wrong?

I think if you don't run an Incandescent Heart then you might have some leech problems. I would recommend one of the following: dropping Conductivity for Warlord's Mark, maybe running life leech on a 6 link instead of faster attacks, grabbing Blood Drinker instead of a 6th endurance charge or running a doryani's invitation.

If you were to run shaper/guardians then I'd probably recommend the latter 2. Grab Blood Drinker (and maybe run a energy from within in the jewel socket above it) and run a Doryani's invitation. For regular mapping/guardians, I've actually dropped conductivity because it clears fast enough and started running enfeeble anyways, it's only really necessary on Shaper for the mob phase.

Last edited by Divini on May 9, 2017, 10:25:26 AM
Did another Shaper, fight goes much smoother if you replace Grace with Wrath, and just play a bit safer. Puts the DPS on the add phase just over the top.

"
Divini wrote:
Did another Shaper, fight goes much smoother if you replace Grace with Wrath, and just play a bit safer. Puts the DPS on the add phase just over the top.

Just did Minotaur for the first time and it was pretty easy. Died a few times but that was not knowing the mechanics. Might give Uber Atiziri a try next.

Is Grace necessary at all? Between 17% Evasion and 50% Evasion I don't see or feel much of a difference.
Conductivity and Wrath sounds fun thought.

Last edited by SquatBot on May 11, 2017, 9:58:31 AM
"
SquatBot wrote:

Is Grace necessary at all? Between 17% Evasion and 50% Evasion I don't see or feel much of a difference.
Conductivity and Wrath sounds fun thought.

right quest!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info