[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

This is my gear after two weeks with your guide! you have any advices for upgrade this? And i follow the skill tree in your pathofbuild but i found that different from your current skill tree in your newest video
no life/maxleech rate on amulet hurts me. steels would be a huge ring upgrade. belt could be elder'd. judging by your abyss jewel in belt you should probably upgrade all of your jewels.

otherwise looks like a good start to endgame.

also i recommend generally to follow the written guide, it should be the most up to date
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

PathofBuilding bug or something? i trying to find new ring but this result seem weird
Last edited by lenguyendan on Feb 13, 2019, 8:17:03 AM
"
lenguyendan wrote:
Spoiler

PathofBuilding bug or something? i trying to find new ring but this result seem weird

How did you get the data for that ring into Path of Building?
There are several things that seem odd: P8, S2 behind values, or ??
crafted in front of the maximum life entry.

Did you paste some data from somewhere? This doesn't seem to be in the right format that POB understands.
It would probably work if you use the edit button and remove the P8, ... and ?? at the end of the affixes, and remove crafted (or have {crafted}+53 to maximum life in that line, that is something POB understands)
"
Malyngo wrote:
"
lenguyendan wrote:
Spoiler

How did you get the data for that ring into Path of Building?
There are several things that seem odd: P8, S2 behind values, or ??
crafted in front of the maximum life entry.

Did you paste some data from somewhere? This doesn't seem to be in the right format that POB understands.
It would probably work if you use the edit button and remove the P8, ... and ?? at the end of the affixes, and remove crafted (or have {crafted}+53 to maximum life in that line, that is something POB understands)

OMG i got the point now. Thanks your for explanation
Last edited by lenguyendan on Feb 13, 2019, 12:13:18 PM
I have question: why Hypothermia Support?
Hi Demi, i love all your guides. Started the season with Traps, loved it, but this build is totally my playstyle, after the prenerf juggernaut molten strike.

I have a question about your skill tree and i've search a long time in this enormous bunch of posts.

Why you use 4 points in the bleed tree (bleed damage, bleed chance x2, blooletting) ? I understand the 40% more damage on bleeding creeps, but the incrased chance of bleed and the bleed damage ...

So, why you take this 4 pts and don't place them elsewhere ? ( life nodes, damage on 2H, etc)

Ty for all your hard job.

"
Hi Demi, i love all your guides. Started the season with Traps, loved it, but this build is totally my playstyle, after the prenerf juggernaut molten strike.

I have a question about your skill tree and i've search a long time in this enormous bunch of posts.

Why you use 4 points in the bleed tree (bleed damage, bleed chance x2, blooletting) ? I understand the 40% more damage on bleeding creeps, but the incrased chance of bleed and the bleed damage ...

So, why you take this 4 pts and don't place them elsewhere ? ( life nodes, damage on 2H, etc)

Ty for all your hard job.

i think that is that last 4 points he used. If you dont like the bleeding you can put somewhere else but maybe no more better node than bleeding dmg!
Hi, currently running this build. What do you think about the Iron Reflexes passive? Since we can't evade hit anyways thanks to Unwavering Stance, all the evasion we get from the passives is wasted anyways. We get a good defense buff and it's remotly close to our target passive tree anyways.
"
iSiarra wrote:
Hi, currently running this build. What do you think about the Iron Reflexes passive? Since we can't evade hit anyways thanks to Unwavering Stance, all the evasion we get from the passives is wasted anyways. We get a good defense buff and it's remotly close to our target passive tree anyways.

sure but i dont have much evasion to care about a few bits of armour. armour's pretty shit in poe
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info