Pizza sticks build on a scion (can someone take a look)

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAcAAOsQAABzCGdX4fllIcOQ1iympus3g1fJDXwo-riTHNyPGuvufIOnlF5d0f0RLSycEFiHZacI2CSFbdWBJNjYTZSg2mLfiukCS64bJdlbbRkRUDW5pysdT5f0UlOXlT1fTLPQH-_rIvRsC5Mnf8bBxewYLL8V1zLRRUfAZjwF73yf35o77TzVpp2uA3WdY18EV5QpT548jHa3MWaeWOUqE1oro_I2xYPzRKGuEot6AW_i94RI99esmPFsNthJGyqN7FWio1F0GoGmmQVCQZaus9D1L50W8yY8hq5WY-KtCdnKRiBZWBeiPjxLq7oAAAAAAA==

This is my pizza sticks build on a scion.

I'm following a pizza sticks on a Templar, but I don't like the class. I much rather blow up my screen (up) with a beautiful lady.

This is my first build. I'm not going to follow a guide. I need someone to take a look. Should I take elemental overload? etc
Last edited by AgentChaos360 on May 1, 2017, 10:02:38 PM
Last bumped on May 1, 2017, 10:22:29 PM
I think you would be better off following an actual guide for pizza sticks and scion doesn't do it particularly well but I've made some tweaks to your tree if you want to use that one as your basis.

www.poeurl.com/biwD

Ele overload removed your crit and you've gone crit in the tree so taking it would be a bad idea

I made some edits so you get more of the good notables in the tree that you had gone right next to be not taken in your tree

The inquisitor-scion ascent isn't very good I think the assassin one is better for this tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info