New Microtransactions - Portal, Footprints, Character Effect and Pets!

The Malachai portal, my prayers have been answered. Now for a dual strike and whirling blades skill effect
"
weezamon wrote:
"
Damac0101 wrote:
Sorry but it looks stupid and cheap...

great feedback

What did you expect? It starts with "sorry but". Nothing smart or relevant will ever come after those two words.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I need the new support packs soon. No point to buy any mtx anymore T_T
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I love the Malachai Portal - and I say that as someone who is very aware of how many he owns and the fact that it's only possible to use a single portal at a time. Will definitely pick this up after the new supporter packs are released. Though I'll repeat my desire for the ability to mark portals as favourites, and to have a favourite portal selected at random each time you open a portal.

The Bat Swarm Effect is interesting. I'm leaning against buying it, but I do own the Gore Armour set and if I see the effect on sale I might not be able to resist the combination...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on May 2, 2017, 11:22:32 AM
Boy this game has become a joke.
OMFG I need that baby elephant.
how many points would a wallaby?

nice balls btw
The footprints look nice.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Man, too bad I spent a bunch of points on the boxes... that portal looks awesome, but knowing I own the purple portal effect, it was worth getting the boxes. :)

But some MXT we need: more skill effects.
I would actually like it if you guys added an MXT for every skill you had, that would be cool, especially when you use something like blade flurry and it just doesn't look as good since its green and black. (uses Purple Necrotic armour + divine skull)

Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by mattislouie on May 1, 2017, 8:22:34 PM
oh my god that portal is beautiful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info