[2.6] Signal Rain, Slayer! Fire Conversion

Hey there, it's my first Build "Guide" so pls be friendly :D

I think there is place for improvements. It's not a final Guide. Some things might be changed in the Future. English is by the way not my native language, if you find gramma mistakes. Keep them.

I really like the Slayer in General. I love the Leech mechanic and didnt played it that much in the past. I leveld my Slayer originaly for a EQ build. But i kinda loose interest in it. So i broke it up. Farmed a bit with my HoWA raider and i got the feeling that i wanna play a Bow Character but not that generic Tornado Shot/Barrage/LA thing. I looked in the List of Bow gems and i got my Idea for a Rain of Arrows Elemental build. Focusing around Xoph's Blood and Signal Fire. To got this nice conversion. And here i am my Signal Rain Build. My clear speed is kinda okay it feels pretty fast.

Passive Tree
Spoiler
I think there are some specific pathings that could be better but i didnt have that much experience. Cause i respecced into this i dont how well the leveling prozess will work.

112 Points Passive Tree

Ascendancy
Spoiler
Bane of Legends - Endless Hunger - Brutal Fervour - Headsmen

Gear
Spoiler
Mandatory Uniques
Spoiler

Nice to have
Spoiler

The Wise Oak is just Awesome for that little Extra Pen. Devoto's gives us a juicy bonus to Dexterity and Withering Jar is for the Over Leech in dangerous situations

The alltime Story of the Chest Piece.
Spoiler
Kaom's is by far the best choice. Huge Life and extra Fire Damage is just perfect for the build. A well rolled Belly of the Beast is a good alternative. There are more chests that could be used but one of this both is the best choice. If we use Kaom's we need a weapon swap for single target obviously. I managed to kill Strand boss and few other up to T13 with RoA but it feels shit.

The Bow.
Spoiler
I feel like a Lioneye's Glare is a solid choice.
I tried a few other Bows in Path of Building but none of them was a Good alternative. As mentioned in the Chest spoiler we need 2 Bows for the best setup

Other Gear.
Spoiler
With the Slots left as 2 Rings, Belt, Boots and Gloves. Get some high Life/Res Rares. For the gloves there are Gripped Gloves they are pretty nice to boost the Damage a little bit. As for the Rings Steel Rings would be the best choice. But they are pretty expensive with some good rolls. So grab some Adds Phys/Life/Res Rings. Weapon Ele Damage is a nice Bonus. The Gloves i got there was just Crafted with a Essence of Greed for the Life roll. I managed to cap my Resists already. Oh and still no Tora 7 so Belt would be crafted WED.

Flasks
Spoiler
Im not 100% sure for that Silver Flask cause of our Ascendancy we got Onslaught most of the Time. Maybe just put in Sulphur Flask.

Jewels
Spoiler
Lioneye's Fall goes right underneath the Duelist start point to convert the juicy passives. Other gems are generic Life + x Damage mods or Atk Speed.

My current gear
Spoiler

Gems
Spoiler
For the Main Attack we want
Spoiler
Rain of Arrows-Slower Projectiles-Weapon Ele-Added Fire-Elemental Focus and 6th Socket would be Fire Pen. And for single Target put in Barrage.

CwDt
Spoiler
CwDt-Immortal Call-Inc Duration-Vaal Haste

Auras
Spoiler
Herald of Ash-Inc AoE-Blasphemy-Flammability

Other Gems
Spoiler
Blood Rage-Flame Golem-Decoy Totem-Blink Arrow

Path of Building Link
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/PkKnLMMv

Videos
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BruMhBBxZNwAs you can see i maybe need to run barrage for single target^^

Last edited by BlueHawk94 on May 1, 2017, 9:27:30 AM
Last bumped on May 1, 2017, 8:38:46 AM
placeholder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info