Ty for warm wishes... Please feel to share your stories.

Solwitch,its a tough ride.My long relationship with the woman I love,all came down pretty harsh down on me when
I learned she had cancer.

Her situation
was quite similar and had long time couch's.An xray showed the cancer.Treatable they said in 70% of situations like hers.It certainly gives you time to reevaluate things you think is granted.

She had all the strength to get over it at last and she still doing regular checkups.She showed more character than me in those days.

I hope you the best and to get whatever you want out of your life.Keep trolling us mate,alright?

We will be here waiting your news.
Bye bye desync!
Best of luck Solwitch
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 30, 2017, 5:58:40 PM
Don't listen to the bad advice the nurse gave you about the young girl, Trish. If you're going to be in treatments alongside her and she wants to befriend you, do it. Get close. No matter what happens, you can be strong for each other. It will help you both to be braver.

Best wishes <3
Oldest friend and best friend is having since 12 years hodchkin disease.
As it has been mentioned in this thread YES mental is a large part of the fight, and friend would say the exact same words to you that's a sure thing.

I don't know you personaly solwitch but i wishe you best of luck, stay strong, stay safe !

Helio

Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Apr 30, 2017, 8:32:21 PM
"
Don't listen to the bad advice the nurse gave you about the young girl, Trish. If you're going to be in treatments alongside her and she wants to befriend you, do it. Get close. No matter what happens, you can be strong for each other. It will help you both to be braver.

Best wishes <3

I forgot to add this.I agree with the statement.

My girlfriend was on the room with some girl that had literally 1% chance of survival,leukemia,a pretty bad case.The doctors gone to her sister and even said that they won't expect to live the day.

She is now fine and very good friend with my gf,even if they talk from a distance,its time she gets to be reexamined,they see its other.

So yeah,you never know what can happen.In difficult situations new things arise. And sometimes can make you stronger
Bye bye desync!
You can be nice without getting attached
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
It's 8 in the morning have to be there by 10am... Another session. I shaved my head I look like that guy from prison break, lol. I'll be fine oncologist said stay away from stress.

Oooooo I learned. Can't eat foods from cans, holy shit that eliminates 90% of my favorite foods. Not allowed to have dairy either. No soda, no garbage foods. My sugar levels near diabetic.

Thanks for all the warm wishes.

I'm not sure I'll see her again, if I do I'm sure I'll talk to her besides whatever the nurse says. It's completely random people, based on their schedule. I'll probably see new faces unless she goes more often than I do.

I'm one of the lucky ones with good insurance, I overheard a convo on this elderly couple trying to figure out how to pay bills on a pill. I'm not sure think I heard was 300$ per pill. Holy shit...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
It's 8 in the morning have to be there by 10am... Another session. I shaved my head ...

You are ready to start a meth lab
"
solwitch wrote:
I'm one of the lucky ones with good insurance, I overheard a convo on this elderly couple trying to figure out how to pay bills on a pill. I'm not sure think I heard was 300$ per pill. Holy shit...

Some of those bags of chemo can cost upwards of $10,000 per bag. :/
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by totalbackline on May 8, 2017, 10:28:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info