[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Looking for pro’s and cons of jugger vs beserker in hc. Pretty torn between the two. 8 endurance charges, vp, and life regen seems great for hc, but beserker damage and cloak might be too good to pass up?

Thanks again
"
blizaro wrote:
Looking for pro’s and cons of jugger vs beserker in hc. Pretty torn between the two. 8 endurance charges, vp, and life regen seems great for hc, but beserker damage and cloak might be too good to pass up?

Thanks again

I just don't know. I've never played juggernaut.
"
corosou wrote:
"
blizaro wrote:

Thanks again

I just don't know. I've never played juggernaut.

Okay, thanks very much for the reply, anyone else playing jug version ?

Awesome Build! Started 3.1 with this build and it is really solid (besides me srewing up a couple times and thus dying). Just did the elder yesterday for the first time (white map) and it was quite easy. Hope I will be able to kill shaper for the first time :D

Any suggestions on what to upgrade?
I am still wondering whether an abyss belt is better or a belt of the deceiver
"
Rebazinho187 wrote:

Awesome Build! Started 3.1 with this build and it is really solid (besides me srewing up a couple times and thus dying). Just did the elder yesterday for the first time (white map) and it was quite easy. Hope I will be able to kill shaper for the first time :D

Goods stuff!

U can get expensive flasks, Death's boots, steel rings and better amulet, YOLO culling strike on bloodseeker.. U got a lot of things u can upgrade.
"
corosou wrote:
"
Rebazinho187 wrote:

Goods stuff!

U can get expensive flasks, Death's boots, steel rings and better amulet, YOLO culling strike on bloodseeker.. U got a lot of things u can upgrade.

Thanks for the suggestions. Currently I am trying to save some currency for death's door and for taste of hate and sin's rebirth. Also need to upgrade some jewels and get some with resists. Again thanks for this build. Strong and fun to play
"
Rebazinho187 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions. Currently I am trying to save some currency for death's door and for taste of hate and sin's rebirth. Also need to upgrade some jewels and get some with resists. Again thanks for this build. Strong and fun to play

Sure thing!

Best way to make money I know of is to run Uber Lab as much as possible. GL!
Last edited by corosou on Dec 28, 2017, 9:20:01 AM
Hey, thank you for this build!
I'm not a very good player in my opinion, but I'm having boatloads of fun even without really good gear atm!
I am not 100% following it I think , but I have aimed to get to the tazmanian cyclone build and it's crazy fun.
From leveling with shieldcharge and facebreakers all into just starting mapping, I've put in maybe 30chaos, probably 10 of that because I bought crap I didn't need anyways, it's like the greatest fun I've had since breach league, to not rip to every labtrap !

I've been wondering and making my own decision what to take when from lab, but I went for Pain Reaver -> Cloaked in Savagery -> Crave the Slaughter and now looking for all trials on maps to get Aspect of Carnage. Was that a good way to go ? or is Aspect of Carnage better than Cloaked in Savagery ? Need a finger to hold on to, pls? :P

In all seriousness on feedback though,
Thank you! I love it ♥
This feels really fun and fluid for all purposes declared ♥
Wish you all a good transition into 2018, I'll be cycloning into it for sure ! :D
"
angelx91 wrote:
Hey, thank you for this build!
I'm not a very good player in my opinion, but I'm having boatloads of fun even without really good gear atm!
I am not 100% following it I think , but I have aimed to get to the tazmanian cyclone build and it's crazy fun.
From leveling with shieldcharge and facebreakers all into just starting mapping, I've put in maybe 30chaos, probably 10 of that because I bought crap I didn't need anyways, it's like the greatest fun I've had since breach league, to not rip to every labtrap !

I've been wondering and making my own decision what to take when from lab, but I went for Pain Reaver -> Cloaked in Savagery -> Crave the Slaughter and now looking for all trials on maps to get Aspect of Carnage. Was that a good way to go ? or is Aspect of Carnage better than Cloaked in Savagery ? Need a finger to hold on to, pls? :P

In all seriousness on feedback though,
Thank you! I love it ♥
This feels really fun and fluid for all purposes declared ♥
Wish you all a good transition into 2018, I'll be cycloning into it for sure ! :D

Good stuff!

I would say that since you aren't a veteran of the game, by the sound of it, you did the right thing. You want to be safe and then worry about dmg later on. Getting Carnage shouldn't be that hard.

GL, thanks for the kind words and happy new year!

Hey, Great build 151/157 Atlas 1/4 Guardians
Still working on corrupting neck/gloves for 2nd curse and slowly getting flasks but
I have three questions
1. What Jewels are better to socket Abyss: with flat phys or the Normal ones with % bonuses?
2. What is the purpose of the Phase run?
3. What should i upgrade next?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info