[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Hey

Thanks for the build. I've used it as a template to make a gladiator with slight adjustments to my own liking. It's been fun so far and reave is great. But I have question for peeps around here, has anyone tested the combination of the scourge, tombfist (to get intimidate and drop belt of the deceiver) and ghastly jewels for those higher minion phys rolls, path of building doesn't have tombfist yet and I'm still missing the claw myself.
Last edited by Torho on Dec 16, 2017, 7:12:25 AM
"
xailum wrote:
can anyone help me on what i should upgrade next? https://pastebin.com/WDwPPQE6
i'm not sure what i can do to improve my current build of this.

Rumi's is not really good. Get all the expensive good flasks.

Also, Deid is a nice helm for totems, cuz u can't leech, but you def want to be able to leech with this build. If you get Low-Life you won't be able to leech right now, which usually = dead.

Get Devoto's or Stark
Last edited by corosou on Dec 16, 2017, 1:53:00 PM
"
Torho wrote:
Hey

Thanks for the build. I've used it as a template to make a gladiator with slight adjustments to my own liking. It's been fun so far and reave is great. But I have question for peeps around here, has anyone tested the combination of the scourge, tombfist (to get intimidate and drop belt of the deceiver) and ghastly jewels for those higher minion phys rolls, path of building doesn't have tombfist yet and I'm still missing the claw myself.

Thanks.

I had not considered tombfist, but sure! why not? You could definitely make that work. In my case though, it'd be hard to let go of my pseudo 7L on gloves where I'm running BF:

I'd have to go back to trying to 6L and off-color my Carcass and I'm just not that rich yet... hehe
Nice build, im following her, and im currently with those equips, do you have any tips that can improve?

https://pastebin.com/5WK89zQY

Edit:
I have a good steel ring, but I still have no level to use it
Last edited by TrezeTrial on Dec 16, 2017, 6:55:24 PM
"
Nice build, im following her, and im currently with those equips, do you have any tips that can improve?

https://pastebin.com/5WK89zQY

Edit:
I have a good steel ring, but I still have no level to use it

Actually, you are looking pretty good homie! Just keep doing what you are doing )

Good job on those gloves!

Actually, there is one thing. You are using 2 curses with blasphemy and you can only apply 1, unless you get +1 curse on ammy, doedre's ring or cospri's chest piece.
Last edited by corosou on Dec 16, 2017, 10:36:13 PM
I am alternating the curses in fact, in the maps for the clearspeed I am using Punishment, and in the more difficult maps I am using the Temporal Chains
"
I am alternating the curses in fact, in the maps for the clearspeed I am using Punishment, and in the more difficult maps I am using the Temporal Chains

Gotcha. You know what you're doing! You don't need my help ;)
Hey,

so I've been following the original Standard Guide for Scourge Cyclone/Flurry. (I switch the Gems in my Gloves / Armor)

but with the shaped weapons and +skill gems on items, is my setup actualy better? - Also I dont know what to focus on next.

- 6L Armor
- Death's Boots
- change my Helmet to Devoto's and get different rings / Amu (ultimate is Biscos I guess)
- get different gloves for different setup..
- use Hatred instead of Aura? (I used Temp. Chains, but I switched to)

TY for this build, breezing through <T10 Maps at the Moment :)
Last edited by ÐarkwingÐuck on Dec 18, 2017, 5:12:57 AM
"
Hey,

so I've been following the original Standard Guide for Scourge Cyclone/Flurry. (I switch the Gems in my Gloves / Armor)

but with the shaped weapons and +skill gems on items, is my setup actualy better? - Also I dont know what to focus on next.

- 6L Armor
- Death's Boots
- change my Helmet to Devoto's and get different rings / Amu (ultimate is Biscos I guess)
- get different gloves for different setup..
- use Hatred instead of Aura? (I used Temp. Chains, but I switched to)

TY for this build, breezing through <T10 Maps at the Moment :)

Nice nice thanks!

If you're doing fine, just keep playing the game. Personally, I love Death's Doors, and if u run Uber Lab a lot, you'll love them too. Expensive flasks are very important too, and really good jewels. You can also look for some elder/shaper items like the ones I have. Hatred is a huge boost to DPS too. Steel rings are very nice too. Basically there's tons of things you can aim for, so just trust your instinct and have fun.

GL!
Nice time for a 3.1 update.

Here's how I'm looking so far...

Really liking having a strong A. Warchief! It comes in very handy.

I've also been having a lot of fun with my Vaal DD. If you've never given it a shot, try it! Linking it with Added Cold or Chaos is pretty easy and just that is enough for clearing all the riff raff around abysses.

Really just need to upgrade jewelry a bit and to start aiming for that HH..

This is some of the other stuff I keep around to swap or to mess around with:

If you like Vaal DD and have enough DPS, that Sacrificial Harvest gives a very nice boost to Soul gathering.

The jewels on the lightpoacher are pretty cool too!

I also ran Punishment aura and def works very well for a huge DPS boost, but I'm good as I am and rather have more flask charges. If doing T16+ I'd def use Punish, but I'm mostly just doing Uber and upto T15s.

GL monkeys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info