[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Will you be updating the PoB links for the different builds now that PoB is updated?
Don't know if there's much of a need to update much, the build for the most part stayed the same. if your interested here's a PoB link to the build i've tweaked for my use.
https://pastebin.com/V7tpFk0f

edit: this is without knowing if items were updated in PoB yet and the unknown that is bloodseekers (please no leech nerf XD)
Last edited by sethrae on Dec 8, 2017, 4:48:39 AM
"
qqusai wrote:
Will you be updating the PoB links for the different builds now that PoB is updated?

I'm out of town for the weekend, so that won't happen at least till some point next week and as sethrae mentioned, it's not really required and you should be able to figure out the differences on your own and I highly encourage you to try to do that.
I'm currently trying out a similar build to yours in Abyss League with Reave as main skill. I must say I experienced some difficulties in the beginning but this is probably due to my lack of PoE-knowledge :)
Do you know, if using punishment as an aura, one has to "click" on a target to receive the buff or does it work with a "shift-air-attack" as well?
Last edited by humeybug on Dec 11, 2017, 7:06:24 PM
"
humeybug wrote:
I'm currently trying out a similar build to yours in Abyss League with Reave as main skill. I must say I experienced some difficulties in the beginning but this is probably due to my lack of PoE-knowledge :)
Do you know, if using punishment as an aura, one has to "click" on a target to receive the buff or does it work with a "shift-air-attack" as well?

The blasphemy aura applies the curse, then cursed mobs have to hit you to give you the Punishment buff.
Last edited by corosou on Dec 11, 2017, 8:40:41 PM
Hi, i have a question, how you sustain mana? I don't see mana leech on tree and in gear
"
Vampair wrote:
Hi, i have a question, how you sustain mana? I don't see mana leech on tree and in gear

You sure none in tree? What about the Ascendancy tree? Check there.
Yes, sorry, i miss this.
"
FadeXF wrote:
So I've been following the old POB listed - it seems ok - same skill gem set up - is Bleed currently broken or will Haemophilia still work well with this build?

For BOR I was thinking Blade Flurry + Conc Effect + Maim + Ruthless
For 5-6L is Blade Flurry + Conc Effect + Melee Phys Dam + Ruthless + Maim + Chance to Bleed

Is this still recommended set up?

This was what I was planning so far:
5/6L = Blade Flurry + Conc Effect + Melee Phys Dam + Ruthless + Maim + Chance to Bleed
3L RRG = Vaal Haste + Blood Rage + Inc Dur
3L GBR = Hatred + Blasphemy + Punishment
4L RRGB = CWDT(15) + Flame Golem(16) + Imm Call(16) + Phase Run(16)
4L GGRR = Whirl Blade + Attack Speed + Fort + BM
4L RRRG = Anc. Warchief + Ruthless Support + Chance To Bleed + Cull Strike

I also picked up:

since prices so crazy on Belly. (Not looking forward to 4Red though.)

This is the current skill tree that I am working:

Anyone else using this build in Abyss? What changes did you guys make so far in 3.1? (I didn't like using BM so the other updated 3.1 version that someone posted I wasn't super fond of (sorry).

Absolutely nothing has changed with this build for 3.1, except ruthless support. Ruthless doesn't work with channeling skills anymore (BF). All the rest is the same. My suggestion is to experiment and figure out what works best for you. I don't like to hand-hold ppl through every step of the process. This game is too complex and this build is too flexible to explain every single detail. That's why I put so many options. Pick what you like, try it out, adjust for taste. GL!
"
corosou wrote:
"
humeybug wrote:

The blasphemy aura applies the curse, then cursed mobs have to hit you to give you the Punishment buff.

The one Who can read is clearly in the advantage :)

Is there an option in your build to get endurance charges? I wonder why you use a level 15 CWDT with Immortal Call but I see no endurance charges. Is this just for a heavy hit and to have at least little time to fully get back your life due to ascendancy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info