[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
wenlock wrote:
So I joined PoE just over six years ago, and with all things considered this is hands down the "best" build ive played.
Plenty of other boss killers, lab runners, map clearers, facetankers, hilariously OP broken(pre 3.0) builds.
But, this build can do all content in the game on a fraction of the budget of whats out there, makes it fun and feels very well balanced.
And im a super cheap bastard running a BoR with cheap flasks. no ToH or sins.
Good job OP.

I dont look forward to GGG gutting berserker.

Wow... You honor and humble me!

It's very very nice to read comments like this, specially from players that have been in the game a long time. By your standards, I am a relative newb to the game, and when you're spending so much time making a build, you don't have time to play anything else; that makes it very difficult to gauge how well one's work stacks up to the myriad of other builds out there, so comments like this are very welcome feedback.

Thank you! :)
couldnt find if this was answered.... but why is the bloodseeker sometimes in the main hand and some builds have it in offhand?
"
bangaroo wrote:
couldnt find if this was answered.... but why is the bloodseeker sometimes in the main hand and some builds have it in offhand?

blade flurry alternates between both weapons for each attack. whirling blades is going to take both into account for its attack speed.
so there is no reason it should matter. there may be a small gain with the ambidexterity node, but other than that its cosmetics.
Hello every1. First off all thanks for the build. Its alot of fun. But I think im missing something. My PoB Dps is 100k on normal monsters and 5k tooltip DPS. Im buying new rings but I dont think it will be 900k dps improvement. This is my gear atm:

What I should improve? I have like 500 chaos atm, should I buy sins and tast of hate flasks?

Edit: Rings
Last edited by ratz on Sep 20, 2017, 5:11:07 PM
This build is a blast

Is so fun and tanky too.

I only have one doubt:

Can you use other skills with it? With POB if you put another skill instead Bladeflurry DPS goes down by the half. For instance , if you put Dual Strike, or Cyclone, or Reave.

This build can only work with Blade Flurry? I like it but I think swapping some times could be fun too.
"
ratz wrote:
Hello every1. First off all thanks for the build. Its alot of fun. But I think im missing something. My PoB Dps is 100k on normal monsters and 5k tooltip DPS. Im buying new rings but I dont think it will be 900k dps improvement. This is my gear atm:

What I should improve? I have like 500 chaos atm, should I buy sins and tast of hate flasks?

I actually have the same issue. Have very similar gear to your own and similar budget.
"
ratz wrote:

Edit: Rings

"
Malira wrote:

I actually have the same issue. Have very similar gear to your own and similar budget.

Thanks for the kind words. For starters your claw is pretty bad... 217DPS and the max is I think ~272DPS, so def get a better one. Your jewels pretty bad too, this build relies on good jewels for damage. Look for stuff like this:

http://poe.trade/search/ewinokanomabey

You want the expensive flasks too, yes.

But what both of you really need to do is to start using Path of Building to import your own characters and look at the stats gear you don't own yet will give you. That's what it's for, for you to add gear you don't have yet and see the numbers. It's also good to open up a second PoB and import one my exports so u can compare side by side.

Sorry to also tell you this but it isn't going to be a quick-look-see kinda thing. Figuring out your DPS in PoB is time consuming thing even I, knowing it pretty well, spend a lot of time on. You need to compare items and stats and what I am using vs what you are using. The build is good, but it isn't magic. The price difference in some items depending on rolls can be from 1c to 1ex, so you get what you pay for. You can't expect to do top DPS with the cheapest/worst roll.

"
wartortrle wrote:
This build is a blast

Is so fun and tanky too.

I only have one doubt:

Can you use other skills with it? With POB if you put another skill instead Bladeflurry DPS goes down by the half. For instance , if you put Dual Strike, or Cyclone, or Reave.

This build can only work with Blade Flurry? I like it but I think swapping some times could be fun too.

Thanks for the kind words. And I'm sorry but there's a lot of content in this thread. You really need to search if you want to get an idea of what's going.

It's a good idea when you get to any long thread to at least browse through the last 10-20 pages to understand what is happening:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1893324/page/47#p14885389
so there is a difference depending on what weapon is in which hand. with bloodseeker in mainhand you actually get better leech but do slighty less damage, i guess it varies on your weapon rolls rolls too.

for the people saying they have low damage, theres a few things in the configuration tab you need check.
i have no sins or toh and still get close to 900k dps.
"
wenlock wrote:
so there is a difference depending on what weapon is in which hand. with bloodseeker in mainhand you actually get better leech but do slighty less damage, i guess it varies on your weapon rolls rolls too.

for the people saying they have low damage, theres a few things in the configuration tab you need check.
i have no sins or toh and still get close to 900k dps.

I honestly haven't noticed a difference either way. I'm using my seeker on main hand and works just fine like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info