[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

good build. thanks a lot!
Last edited by asdwae on Sep 3, 2017, 4:22:47 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
what bandit? oak or 2p?

Grab Path of Building and look.

yeah i do it but im not sure
"
uhlern wrote:
Spoiler
"
corosou wrote:
"
uhlern wrote:
I've looked the whole thread through now, and I have 2 questions :)

The tanky build and the general mapping seems very similar. What are the differences? I can see 0,5% hp differences, and some damage, but I presume that is because I haven't checked of jewels probably.

What is the point of Starkonja's? Isn't the global crit wasted? Wouldn't a rare helmet with some added inc. weapon ele dmg or something or is it solely for the attackspeed? And if it is, do you feel Bloodrage is worth it? :)

Thanks in advance.

1) Already answered, so you didn't read the ENTIRE thing ;) the difference is what you can see. Mostly everything is just gear swaps.

2) Evasion rating applies to armour, so when low life you are tankier, which is what you want. Either way not required. As you will see in a bit I'm about to post yet another variant with a different helm

So, you're doing two builds which is exactly the same, except jewels and items? Seems pretty excessive, when all you have different is a gem-slot and jewels. Which just adds up to the confusion, pretty much. So, yea I did READ it all, it's just confusing! ;))!!!!

And it's a really weird tradeoff with Starkonja then. You're gaining more evasion rating, but you're also losing damage on lowlife. How does that add up then? Being offensive is your best bet, like a slayer. No? I am playing this on hardcore, so it just boggles me with the Starkonja.

Starkonja's is ~800 armor because of Iron Reflexes (converts all Evasion to Armor, cannot Evade.) On low life, which realistically is never with this build, but for giggles say you were, the 150% increased global evasion is converted to armor, just like all evasion. It doesn't add much since you don't have much evasion to begin with, but it still helps. The damage is reduced physical damage, so it's additive with all your other sources and doesn't decrease damage by any noticeable amount. But again, with Bloodseeker and Cloaked in Savagery, you realistically are never going to see low-life. Starkonja's is good for a high evasion roll (which converts to armor), attack speed for damage, and a good life roll.

Corosou has posted multiple other helm options for the build, and you always free to test your own ideas as well.

"
yinoneliya wrote:

wandering about using this gloves instead of Heamophlia ... but , im not sure about it yet ...

and btw this is how i progress now , level 74 ..

These are the gloves I'm using right now.

Empire's for general mapping with Lion's Roar, and the Spiked for Lab and other end-game style bosses. Eventually I'd like to drop Lion's Roar for Sin's Rebirth to avoid the knockback and run the Spiked full-time.

"
what bandit? oak or 2p?

Personally, I almost always find better use of the 2 skill points. None of the bandit rewards are game-changers, and the skill points offer flexibility with your tree if nothing else.
Hello there OP! First of all thanks for the answer for previous post. I couldn't decide if i want to go for bringer warchief or this build, but this one looked much more fun so i decided to go for it.
And im only lvl 54 now, only 1 ascendancy taken and so far i must tell you 2 things.

1 you ruined the game for me. 2 you should probably delete this guide.

You ruined the game for me cause i dont think i will find such fun and strong build for a very long time, especially the one that is so strong with so little currency.

You should delete this build because if ggg finds out about this op shit it will get nerfed soon. And in best case scenario, if too many poeple finds out items prices will skyrocket xp

I cant imagine how good this will be when i get scourge and bloodseeker, aspect of carnage and other ascendancies since people say this is when this build starts to shine...
Last edited by Yuu07 on Sep 3, 2017, 8:39:20 PM
"
Yuu07 wrote:
Hello there OP! First of all thanks for the answer for previous post. I couldn't decide if i want to go for bringer warchief or this build, but this one looked much more fun so i decided to go for it.
And im only lvl 54 now, only 1 ascendancy taken and so far i must tell you 2 things.

You ruined the game for me cause i dont think i will find such fun and strong build for a very long time, especially the one that is so strong with so little currency.

You should delete this build because if ggg finds out about this op shit it will get nerfed soon. And in best case scenario, if too many poeple finds out items prices will skyrocket xp

I cant imagine how good this will be when i get scourge and bloodseeker, aspect of carnage and other ascendancies since people say this is when this build starts to shine...

Lol thanks for the kind words. I've been wondering a bit about that myself. Is this build truly revolutionary or not? It's always so hard to be objective when it comes to one's own creations... It does indeed feel quite strong, at least to me playing it everyday. I thought about posting on reddit about it, but then didn't; best to let the build sell itself on its own merit.

If you build it, they will come.. ;)

As far as deleting, I mean, enjoy it while it lasts ))

GL leveling
"
"
corosou wrote:
"
what bandit? oak or 2p?

Grab Path of Building and look.

yeah i do it but im not sure

Try a little bit harder... It's right in front of you, if you just look:

"
asdwae wrote:
good build. thanks a lot!

Thank you )
"
corosou wrote:
"
Yuu07 wrote:

Lol thanks for the kind words. I've been wondering a bit about that myself. Is this build truly revolutionary or not? It's always so hard to be objective when it comes to one's own creations... It does indeed feel quite strong, at least to me playing it everyday. I thought about posting on reddit about it, but then didn't; best to let the build sell itself on its own merit.

If you build it, they will come.. ;)

As far as deleting, I mean, enjoy it while it lasts ))

GL leveling

Hey, in my opinion from what i saw this build may not be revoulutionary in terms of taking advantage os any specifical game mechanics (like posion double dipping in last season for example).

However it takes advantage of synergysing many specifics cheap uniques. GGG probably was trying to prevent those things from happening by implementing elemental resistances.

But what is definatelly very coureagous of this build is taking a lot of resistances from tree and jewels, and also focusing on taking advantage of op jewels (that you can buy for 5-10c if u can search).

This will not be my last review of this build i will post more when i get to 70-80 or even higher lvl as it is when most builds start to show its true face ;) but from what i saw its very promising :D
Last edited by Yuu07 on Sep 3, 2017, 10:08:53 PM
Hay, I'm interested in this build since I'm running a duel wield jugg in hc. Want to give this a try but Scourge is Not cheap in hc. Is there any reason to run Scourge over a 300pdps claw? Only reason I can think of using Scourge is for minion damage jewels and I still can't see it being worth it.
i know it but oak is a good option o.o
-1% of Life Regenerated per second
-2% additional Physical Damage Reduction
-20% increased Physical Damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info