What ails the world and how to fix it

this is too much reading can someone meme this thread for me so i can understand it
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
this is too much reading can someone meme this thread for me so i can understand it

Last edited by Laurium on Apr 30, 2017, 7:38:51 PM
Spoiler
"
Laurium wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

:)

Mkay

Ok :).
Last edited by Rexeos on Apr 30, 2017, 8:02:05 PM
triviumeducation.com

Just give it FAIR try. There are mp3 for free - download them, put on mp3 player and listen. 3-4 times, on full relax without any "i must remember this" approach. And see for Yourself where it will lead You.

Just give it a try. Nothing more, nothing less.
Everyone knows what ails the world...it's people.

Get rid of people and ....voila...no more ailments.
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
We are part, not masters, of this world. We need to change mindset from "ITS MINE I OWN IT AND I WILL ATE IT ALL AND GARBAGE IT" to "im part of it, i need to learn how to cooperate". Like forest. It does not produce any sort of "waste" or "garbage". We by eating this planet are garbage machines.

Garbage in heads, garbage in hearts, garbahe in stomach and garbage we live in.

Start from Knowing Thyself.
"
Everyone knows what ails the world...it's people.

Get rid of people and ....voila...no more ailments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zAFA-hamZ0

=^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

"

RTFM
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/
"
Darkfyre wrote:

"

RTFM
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/

Nah, religion is only the tool used by those in power to make the puppets dance.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
Nah, religion is only the tool used by those in power to make the puppets dance.
Belief in the absence of sufficient empirical evidence is something we all do every day. It simply isn't practical to science everything out individually, so we inevitably find ourselves placing our trust in other people, many of whom we barely know. In the same way that economic specialization in tasks promotes great expertise in narrow niches and incompetence in other tasks necessary for our collective survival (ex: farming), economic specialization in knowledge — or more precisely, the tasks of science — promotes great empiricism in narrow niches and increasingly blind faith in other subjects necessary to our collective survival. We let our experts — our high priests, if you will — think for us, because they are better at it, excluding those subjects in which we are the experts/priests ourselves.

In this way, it is a great mistake to pretend one is without religion, or that faith is not necessary. While I would agree that the corruption of collective religion has historically​ been a tool of oppression, to dismiss it as "only" such a thing does not only deny the power of economic specialization in knowledge in service of the collective good, but also, in denying one partakes as well, leaves one vulnerable by neglecting a real weakness in one's epistemological defenses.

Above all, it is a grievous error to pretend secular societies are without their religions, and thus immune to the control of which you speak. There is no such thing as an irreligious culture; such an illusion only means the culture has left its religions unexamined.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 4, 2017, 10:56:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info