Lately something weird has been happening to me

Perhaps it's the time someone with a loud car drives by on their way home from work. Time your computer to capture sound from 22:19 to 22:23
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Apr 30, 2017, 7:57:03 AM
"
SkyCore wrote:
Perhaps it's the time someone with a loud car drives by on their way home from work. Time your computer to capture sound from 22:19 to 22:23

Sound like a good idea, but in movies that's how every ghosts and demonic possession things start.
"
diablofdb wrote:

and I'm still not dead

YET
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I think Scrotie has the answer. Simple to fix. Just get some more challenges.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I think Scrotie has the answer. Simple to fix. Just get some more challenges.

Yep, his subconscious is subtly calling him a scrub.
He needs to go 40
Spoiler
so he will wake up at 40:40 oh god
Spoiler
nah, but he'll wake up at 04:04
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Apr 30, 2017, 10:08:32 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
Yep, his subconscious is subtly calling him a scrub.
Hey, you said it, not me.
Spoiler
All I did was think it
Spoiler
hard
Spoiler
af
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

lol I do have 22 thingy this league also my birthday is on a 22
Last edited by diablofdb on May 1, 2017, 7:44:47 AM
It is calling from "Higher Self".

Read about numerology. I know bollocks. I thought this way for loooong time. Then, recently, my friend did some serious analysis (more than 50 pages) and... wow. That allows to put many things in different perspective.

Im not saying believe that. Just consider it. Recognise, read, think and then make Your judgement.
I saw the OP a couple of nights ago and last night I walked in from outside and the microwave read 22:22. It felt ironically spooky..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info