Lately something weird has been happening to me

Every single day, when it's late and I look at my clock I always end up catching the very very same time:

22:22

It has been happening everyday since about a month. Even when I go to bed early I wake up randomly or roll my head and see my clock 22:22.

This is weird, do you guys think it's a good sign? a bad sign? or just a random meaningless thing?
Last edited by diablofdb on Apr 29, 2017, 10:34:14 PM
Last bumped on May 10, 2017, 4:17:44 AM
u ded

Spoiler
well, humans internal clock is pretty good so it may just be you getting an habit that corresponds with that time. In fact, you giving it importance might make you check it at that time even.
Spoiler
or u ded
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Apr 29, 2017, 10:51:20 PM
have you tried bending or contorting your yourself lately?
Diablofdb, something like that used to happen to me but it had a significance, so, not the same thing really. Just a random time? Has no meaning? I think that is creepy as shit. Maybe it will have a meaning but it hasn't happened yet.

Insert Twilight Zone theme here.
Censored.
You're doomed.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
That's your body's inner clock telling you it's time for some hot guy on guy action.

Don't fight it. Just move to south beach and go with it.
Not a sign, just your brain trying to find patterns and assign meaning to them. Something like that happened to me with the time 00:00. because it's such a "special" time, my brain tried really hard to notice it. (E: and going to bed around that time 'helped' a lot ;)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Apr 30, 2017, 1:54:48 AM
Do you guys know this feeling when your boss doesn´t know how to change the batteries on a clock,

but is in charge of a company that tortures a trillion lost souls and keeps the hellfire warm and cozy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Apr 30, 2017, 2:22:06 AM
Did you check if your clock has batteries?
Spreading salt since 2006
I did check the batteries dont worry xD

and I'm still not dead thx

But yeah the most probable cause might be my human internal clock. I'm the kind of guy who always wake up at 7 am w.e the hour I would go to be whether it's 10pm or 3 am.
Last edited by diablofdb on Apr 30, 2017, 7:50:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info