I need Some Challenges please

LF Hysteria Ess, Perandus Archive Locker Safe Trove and Warbands Berrots Bin'aia Leli Goya Lokan Marchak please
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2017, 7:07:09 PM
funny enough i found my self all the perandus chests
"

Funny enough how you don't have a challenge number displayed associated with that.

So eat shit somewhere else. You found jack shit.
Or he/she has separate accounts for game and forum and that should be bannable. Isn't it?

Anyways, Killaseason, no offence, but nobody is going to remember that you needed this and this and that. Go ingame, spam global 820, be prepared to pay for some. Or all.
[Removed by Support]
Some of those can be obtained through league stones if you was not aware :)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perandus_Leaguestone
Oh, I see. I feel silly now. Apologies :)
[Removed by Support]
What for? The MTX is terrible. Never understood releasing earned worse than store. Should be better so it's worth going for. Like dem wings last ladder, then I'll do it.

If not? any challenge I get is by accident.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 29, 2017, 6:23:11 AM
"
GoodbyeEmily wrote:
Or he/she has separate accounts for game and forum and that should be bannable. Isn't it?

Anyways, Killaseason, no offence, but nobody is going to remember that you needed this and this and that. Go ingame, spam global 820, be prepared to pay for some. Or all.

Dude if bannable what account then, this 4 year old all supports here account or my alpha account?!?!
No Problem,
Exile
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"

Funny enough how you don't have a challenge number displayed associated with that.

So eat shit somewhere else. You found jack shit.

Or you know, what actually is more likely is that he plays on steam. Notice how he has no characters, no progression, nothing on this account? Yeah that usually means he plays on Steam. Now, about the eating of shit? Get to it son.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info