Is Bronn's Lithe damage effect DoT?

Its say (35 to 50)% increased Damage with Movement Skills, so on what this applay?
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2017, 8:21:10 PM
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
Its say (35 to 50)% increased Damage with Movement Skills, so on what this applay?

It applies to movement skills.

• Your character has Shield Charge.
  • Your Shield Charge deals 100 damage.
  • You equip Bronn's Lithe with a 40% roll.
  • Your Shield Charge deals 140 damage.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:

It applies to movement skills.

• Your character has Shield Charge.
  • Your Shield Charge deals 100 damage.
  • You equip Bronn's Lithe with a 40% roll.
  • Your Shield Charge deals 140 damage.

Isn't this misleading, considering it's an "increased" modifier, not a "more"? In almost all realistic circumstances it won't actually be a 40% boost.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Apr 28, 2017, 7:12:16 PM
Simplistic math to make the point, Abdiel.

To the question I believe you're asking: Unsure if Bronn's Lithe double-dips. "With Movement Skills" is a modifier that cannot apply to DoT because DoTs cannot also be movement skills, but if the DoT is associated with the movement skill in question, the damage bonus may transfer. That might be a question for the Mechanics thread, if it's still updating/viable. My gut says no, though - I don't believe that's a modifier that will stack up twice for you, and it absolutely shouldn't double-dip even if it does apply.
It works the same as a generic increased damage modifier, meaning it will apply to any damage inflicted by a movement skill and also double dip on bleed/iginte/poison, tested it once.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 28, 2017, 8:13:32 PM
So if im to use Flicker Strkie that do bleed or poison i whas hoping this will effect DoT as well.
In case of movement skill this should just translate to "35% - 50% increased damage" so one can asume then it should double-dip.
I just cant realy see this to be realy wort considering even if it does double-dips.
In any case if some one have answer, if it does double-dip i just may consider using it.
Tho 6L a item and changing your minde dont sound like good idea, it look cool and all but im just afraid i gona regret for having to low life.
Realy whana trie it so im looking for some positivity abouth this choce. :)
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Apr 28, 2017, 8:31:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info