legacy not so legacy

If i remmember correctly in the past we used to loose 15% exp when we fail, now only 10% even thou this is legacy lagu.
iam dissapointed!
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2017, 12:26:34 PM
Totally up to you... you can simulate this by dying an extra time every other death. Have at it.
Hell yeah we're loose

:^)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Totally up to you... you can simulate this by dying an extra time every other death. Have at it.

ye i was thinking about it. But for long time couldnt decide how it would be morest "right" way to do it. Enlighten after few hours of brainstorming with myself i decided as fallows:
1) it should be done by women
2) Her doughters must be must look like shrimps
3)...
4)...

thats all i got. looking for some more ideas!

ANYONE?

If it was really legacy we wouldnt have that shit content that is Labyrinth

back in the days
would have been a gold mine

now its shit since GGG decided to lure people into thinking lab is fun with Stupid amount of loot
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

back in the days

now its shit since GGG decided to lure people into thinking lab is fun with Stupid amount of loot

Gems aren't worth anything now because most of them are available from vendors for close to nothing.
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

back in the days

Gems aren't worth anything now because most of them are available from vendors for close to nothing.

Q20 gems use to be 20-30 chaos before that shit move by GGG
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

back in the days

One of my favorite things about Sexcalibure is that they'll always jump at the opportunity to try shit on the labyrinth, always makes me chuckle at least a little bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info