My little wishlist for 3.x :)

1) Plz give "reclaim all mtx" button.

Let me elaborate on this: I have a ton of characters and more mtx than the little mtx tab can handle. Hence, if i want to use a mtx, at first i have to search it on my characters, and then i got to do a little fashion parade and pull some stuff out of the mtx tab, put it on a gearpiece, put that gearpiece into my regular stash, then remove the other mtx (the one i want to use) from its current item and put it into the mtx tab. Then i have to relog and equp it. And finally i have to put the other mtx (the one, wich i didn't want to use) back into the mtx tab.

This procedure is tedious and annoying. Plz fix.

2) Plz rethink Leo

Two days ago a friend helped me to lvl Leo to 5. We did the following: We took fresh premade PvP chars, choosing shadow. We specced both into EB and CI (1HP) and all movespeed nodes. Then we equipped a Goldrim each, because Goldrim has this cute little mod: "reflects 4 phys dmg back to melee attackers". We both grabbed our five quicksilvers and then went on to punch each other for the next three hours. Run into the middle - punch - both dead, one to the punch, one to the reflect, - repeat.

This minmaxed Leorep farming earned us the first two places in the SSF Ladder... i guess this says it all.
Idk what you do, if you want LeoRep and don't have a good friend. At least during our 3h session nobody else joined the PvP Queue. Ever.

3) Plz rethink balance philosophy.

Here belongs all the boring stuff, that you all know very well already, so i shut up now.

Ty for reading :).

Regards, tweedle.

dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Last edited by tweedledee111 on Apr 27, 2017, 7:51:30 PM
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2017, 7:50:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info