Is GGG still making the game THEY want to play?

It's still path of economy simulator and gearing up takes place on poe.trade which is apparently how GGG wants it, so IMO, ya, they continue making it the way they think we want it. Apparently I'm alone though, all you guys love economy simulator, with shit drops and weighted shit affixes, gearing up staring at poe.trade cuz decent stuff is so god damned rare, instead of playing the game.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 30, 2017, 6:37:08 AM
GGG has been making a game to force you to pay for a couple of years now.
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
Ive not cleared core once in any league with any build ive made.
"
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Do they really play though

I mean end game not like level 50 and in Cruel etc

Here's the problem with what you're saying: For many full time supporters, non-supporters and likely some GGG people, "like level 50 and in Cruel" is really playing.

Park the elitism at the curb.

(Charan beat me to it)

Oh relax

This has nothing to actually do with elitism

And by no means am I saying the devs have to get 40/40 or whatever, pretend there is no number beside my name

Do they actually play their own high level content

Do they actually see how dangerous or not dangerous map mods are

Do they load up their own gems, which they've changed to all More multipliers, and see how easy it is to one-shot everything up to whatever map tier

Do they actually make a double dipping build and witness it for themselves

Do they attempt a Shaper fight

Do they try to craft an endgame item

List goes on

Or, as I asked, do they play through Cruel, clap their hands, and proclaim that they're done because the game visually looks fucking sweet now and they know that some number of suckers will come and buy the XBox version
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
but tier 17 will be hard.

I find tier 17 easy AF compared to a certain tier 9 map, The Shaper and the Guardians really are a joke (ask my golems if you don't believe me ;). I only hope GGG comes up with some serious opposition in 3.0 and make PoE a bit more challenging again.
"
tomay wrote:
"
but tier 17 will be hard.

I find tier 17 easy AF compared to a certain tier 9 map, The Shaper and the Guardians really are a joke (ask my golems if you don't believe me ;). I only hope GGG comes up with some serious opposition in 3.0 and make PoE a bit more challenging again.

You can't be seriously complaining the game is too easy while playing the easiest shopping leagues available. Want harder? Play some SSFHC with a true melee skill to level 90, THEN come back and share your findings.
"Game is too easy" argument again?
I have invested ~100ex into my level 99 HoWa raider, and I do NOT go near shaper/guardians/Malachai with hard mods when I want to level. I would like to really know: how many people can farm shaper/guardians/Malachai continuously without dying ever. I presume not many!
So I am playing an "overpowered" HoWa build that's going to be nerfed with ~100 ex invested, and still I can't beat all game content safely, and people still complain "Game to eazsy"?! really?
"
0verplayed wrote:
I have invested ~100ex into my level 99 HoWa raider, and I do NOT go near shaper/guardians/Malachai with hard mods when I want to level. I would like to really know: how many people can farm shaper/guardians/Malachai continuously without dying ever. I presume not many!
So I am playing an "overpowered" HoWa build that's going to be nerfed with ~100 ex invested, and still I can't beat all game content safely, and people still complain "Game to eazsy"?! really?

It's mostly, if not all, by ranged/summoner/totem dudes chaining easy maps. They do one vaaled t15 without a death and that's enough for them to form such a conclusion.
"
0verplayed wrote:

The only people I've seen farm things like Uber Atziri without a death have way more than 100ex invested. We are talking 100ex for their chest alone. On standard blastingcap was doing Uber Atziri with mirrored gear, basically one shotting her and her guardians. For the rest of us that have realistic gear, and about 20-50ex invested, even T15 can swallow you up depending on the RNG. If you level (and this is true of like everyone who is 100), you do it on Strand and Atoll (skip boss) and Shore. Chicken was stringing shaped T10s at level 99 to get to 100.

Anyone that's like oh nothing in this game is hard is just trying to be cool. If you get them to post up their death count (because obviously they aren't playing HC), it'll be double digits, if not triple.
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Apr 29, 2017, 4:08:28 AM
the only problem about all these is the "1 shot kill" domination in the game ,both ways....kill before get killed.
with such a way of gaming ,talking about balance is a bit "idealistic",and fighting strategy is a non-sense.

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Last edited by xxxcobaltxxx on Apr 29, 2017, 4:14:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info