[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

"
hellzer wrote:
"
Piftiuta wrote:
like I said, will show you another core done with tabula if is not too much for you. Or I should go naked?

As for standard, if you don't play it like you claim, contact me in game to give away all your standard items and currency. The donation will be much appreciated. Otherwise I will assume that you do play standard.

How you want me to give items on standard when I don't play standard and have no items there? Makes no sense. Dead characters go there but I'm not going to leave them naked for nothing.

???

Don't worry. I am patient. I wait till league ends and all your legacy characters come to standard. I will accept then the donation. Or do you think GGG is erasing your temporary leagues characters and stash? Or perhaps you will say that you play Diablo 3 in fact and you got no active characters what so ever in this game?

Come one don't be cheap. Leagacy is ending soon and we all can see you got some cheese stacked in this league. You have no use for items in standard, you don't play standard so why keep them?
Thx.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 13, 2017, 9:46:02 AM
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:
"
Piftiuta wrote:
like I said, will show you another core done with tabula if is not too much for you. Or I should go naked?

As for standard, if you don't play it like you claim, contact me in game to give away all your standard items and currency. The donation will be much appreciated. Otherwise I will assume that you do play standard.

How you want me to give items on standard when I don't play standard and have no items there? Makes no sense. Dead characters go there but I'm not going to leave them naked for nothing.

???

Don't worry. I am patient. I wait till league ends and all your legacy characters come to standard. I will accept then the donation. Or do you think GGG is erasing your temporary leagues characters and stash? Or perhaps you will say that you play Diablo 3 in fact and you got no active characters what so ever in this game?

Come one don't be cheap. Leagacy is ending soon and we all can see you got some cheese stacked in this league. You have no use for items in standard, you don't play standard so why keep them?
Thx.

You're not very smart, are you? I'll try to make this easier for you.

I don't play standard = I don't play Legacy.
If I don't play neither of those but I am still here on the forums... that probably means there is something you're missing? The hardcore leagues! And just like Legacy standard there is Legacy hardcore referred as Legacy HC.

Now when leagues end their characters are sent to respective realms, meaning:
All Legacy HC characters go to hardcore.

I play Diablo 3 only but I am sitting on PoE forums? Man... what does Diablo 3 now have to do with anything?

You sure you never heard about hardcore before?
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Jun 13, 2017, 10:02:13 AM
"
hellzer wrote:

You're not very smart, are you? I'll try to make this easier for you.

I don't play standard = I don't play Legacy.
If I don't play neither of those but I am still here on the forums... that probably means there is something you're missing? The hardcore leagues! And just like Legacy standard there is Legacy hardcore referred as Legacy HC.

Now when leagues end their characters are sent to respective realms, meaning:
All Legacy HC characters go to hardcore.

I play Diablo 3 only but I am sitting on PoE forums? Man... what does Diablo 3 now have to do with anything?

You sure you never heard about hardcore before?

Ooops now i realize with who am I talking. You don't know that having account set as private does not mean some of us can't see your characters? You aint got characters only in HC. So as I said I am accepting all the donations from your standard characters, as they are now, or from future. Also Standard has HC so I accept those too. Don't try to hide over distinction standard vs standard HC.
We appreciate the donation regardless of name. Also from stupid or not so smart assholes.
And I will be good to you...not mention the dead characters and items on them.
Thx
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 13, 2017, 10:05:52 AM
"
Piftiuta wrote:
Ooops now i realize with who am I talking. You don't know that having account set as private does not mean some of us can't see your characters? You aint got characters only in HC. So as I said I am accepting all the donations from your standard characters, as they are now, or from future. Also Standard has HC so I accept those too. Don't try to hide over distinction standard vs standard HC.
We appreciate the donation regardless of name. Also from stupid or not so smart assholes.
And I will be good to you...not mention the dead characters and items on them.
Thx

You got so defensive that you're actually missing the whole point and can't even read between the lines.

As I stated previously:
"
Dead characters go there but I'm not going to leave them naked for nothing.

Meaning.... I don't consider my items "budget/shit" like you do, so why would I give them away? I ain't the one bragging and waving my e-peen and talking about Kaoms being among the shit items.

"
Piftiuta wrote:
Also from stupid or not so smart assholes.

Nice try but unfortunately for you this is not the right place when the irony is so strong. ^^ I might be an asshole but I ain't the stupid one here. :)

p.s. Your reasoning behind AoE nodes not being good with RF is inaccurate because you draw a conclusion based on visual result instead of understanding the mechanics and how it's effectiveness is calculated.
To put it so you could understand:
Considering the new changes to AoE and diminishing returns that come with it now... Putting 8-9 points might not be worth it but spending 3 points to get 18% AoE, 34% damage for RF, 14% for cyclone and then 5% att/cast speed with extra str and int on top of it when you are already near those passives is a total different story.
Last edited by hellzer on Jun 13, 2017, 10:35:46 AM
"
Having more damage is always good. Depends on it's cost. I got increased damage 687%. At this moment 70% increased damage from Holy Fire is not appealing (will increase my damage by less than 8.9%). If I still have same life. BUT....
I must renounce at some life nodes to get it, so if I loose the 6 points for bloodless to take Holy fire, the end damage is with only with 7K DPS higher (about 3%). But also have a life lower with about 700 HP.

Post 3.0 you'll lose 70% increased damage from the Inc burning damage support, which will now be MORE. But anyway, I was only making the case when you don't have enough 4 mods jewels to put everywhere. When you have enough GG jewels you can easily respec those points and invest in another jewel socket. 4 points for 100 increased will outdo a 2 or 3 mod jewel.

"
Yes, I have think of that, and I test it. Tbh I only need 2 gem slots: Spell totem and SR. Because I only need the debuff from SR as the damage is meh, under 2K. What I don't like is the fact that I must summon my self the totem. I am so damn lazy. And I love watching TV while playing so I am not in a particular way very careful to game. But yes is a good option. I wish I had more sokets to link also TS and Summon golem to CWDT so I don't have to manually press them. Another funny setup is drain essence + contagion + CWDT. Is so funny to see how mobs die outside fire ring. For bosses is best to have Contrlled destruction instead of contagion. Damage is about 14-15K/sec.

You should try it using supports and max level. Assuming 3l in scepter... and your stats... since everything thta works on RF also works on SR

approx 750% increased (lose 70% from Inc Burning damage gem, gain 180% from Iron Will lvl 30)
around 15% cast speed from scepter alone

30% less dmg and cast speed from totem
70% more damage from Inc Burning Damage linked

Assuming 21 lvl gem:
584 base damage * 8.5 (increased) * 1.7 (RF) * 0.7 (Totem) * 1.7 (Inc burning gem) = 10k dmg/cast
Base cast speed 0.5 sec * 1.3 (totem) * 0.85 (increased cast speed) = 0.55 cast speed

Maximum stacking dps/fire res reduction reached after 8 casts, around 4.5 sec

So that's 10k * 5.8 = 58 000 dmg/sec before resist. When you factor in 118% more from resist reduction (-50 EE -24 SR -44 from Flammability) it goes up to around 126 dps. Factor in 16% more from Totem node and you go up to 146k. Factor in Frenzy charges if you have them and you are up to 164k dps.

Not too shabby for a 3l skill. Some builds struggle to get that damage on a 6l :)

Ofc it takes a whole 4.5 secs to get the damage to a maximum, but I doubt you can kill shaper or T16 bosses in under 4.5 secs so it's worth it. Also - if the totem dies you have 1.5 sec to summon a new totem, which will keep the burning stacks up to 8.

"

Yes, I have think of that, and I test it. Tbh I only need 2 gem slots: Spell totem and SR. Because I only need the debuff from SR as the damage is meh, under 2K. What I don't like is the fact that I must summon my self the totem. I am so damn lazy. And I love watching TV while playing so I am not in a particular way very careful to game. But yes is a good option. I wish I had more sokets to link also TS and Summon golem to CWDT so I don't have to manually press them. Another funny setup is drain essence + contagion + CWDT. Is so funny to see how mobs die outside fire ring. For bosses is best to have Contrlled destruction instead of contagion. Damage is about 14-15K/sec.

What would the sockets be if using totem? Anyway, you only use the totem for map boss and act bosses. You have to pay attention when killing those :)

3l Shield: Vitality + Purity of Fire + Empower
3l Scepter: Totem - Scorching Ray - Inc Burn Damage
4l Boots: CWDT - Golem - Curse - Enduring Cry
4l Helmet or Gloves - Shield Charge/Cyclone - Fortify - Crit Strikes - Faster Attack
4l Helmet or Gloves - RF setup
Last edited by azmodael on Jun 13, 2017, 11:13:53 AM
"
hellzer wrote:

You got so defensive that you're actually missing the whole point and can't even read between the lines.

Yo, i can read very well between the lines and I can also write to you between the lines. I can figure it out when some one is an asshole and also can explain to that asshole that he is an asshole.

So here you are coming to a build thread, after I take my GG items out and put some usual items to prove that build is viable even if you don't have a legacy kaom, T1 str/life items, no helm enchant, no 30% more damage from essences and do a movie with T15 map:

[quote="hellzer"]@Piftiuta I'll PM you when 3.0 goes live and new challenges leagues start so you can give me that "budget/shit" kaoms plate so I can do my RF mara.

So we see here the first words of an asshole, who has nothing else to say. Nothing constructive, no questions, only some flames because he is... how to say it in your words ... yes he is
[quote="hellzer"] waving my e-peen [/quote]
I have to give you nothing in 3.0. so that you can play RF mara. But I can let you to play with ...how to say it in your words... [quote="hellzer"] my e-peen [/quote]

At this I told ya that I can redo the movie with tabula rasa or naked if that normal Kaom is so hard to get for you. End of story.
But no, the asshole has to fart some more cleverness

[quote="hellzer"]So you assume people play standard? :D[/quote]
No, I don't assume you play standard, I do assume that, how to say it in your words... that you play with your [quote="hellzer"] waving my e-peen [/quote]. And frankly I don't care if you play with yours or others, if you play standard or Diablo 3. I am not interested in you and what you play.

As I stated previously:
"
Dead characters go there but I'm not going to leave them naked for nothing.

Meaning.... I don't consider my items "budget/shit" like you do, so why would I give them away? I ain't the one bragging and waving my e-peen and talking about Kaoms being among the shit items.

Oh but is ok for you to come here and ask for a free Kaom ? So who's an asshole?

^^ I might be an asshole but I ain't the stupid one here. :)

You are not the clever one either.

p.s. Your reasoning behind AoE nodes not being good with RF is inaccurate because you draw a conclusion based on visual result instead of understanding the mechanics and how it's effectiveness is calculated.
To put it so you could understand:
Considering the new changes to AoE and diminishing returns that come with it now... Putting 8-9 points might not be worth it but spending 3 points to get 18% AoE, 34% damage for RF, 14% for cyclone and then 5% att/cast speed with extra str and int on top of it when you are already near those passives is a total different story.

First decent commentary on the build. I explain why I chose to renounce to increased area passives. I put the math for people to see the reduced efficiency of those passives after GGG modify the way they work. Also RF got a free increase of area. So I didn't feel that they are necessarily. I even made a movie and put some pics with RF area without those passives. The people who have those passives taken can then compare their build with this. Every one can decide for him self if they need those points or not.
Moreover putting passives there and not at increased life will result in a less HP pool. You can scroll to previous page to see that 70% increased damage from Holy fire will increase the damage with 7K from 250K but will leave me with 700 less HP. What's the efficiency of only 20% damage for RF?
Yes I know you wrote 34% but you see, that's hapend when you come on a build thread just to flame and have no background. You talk 3 point as: Retribution + Area of effect + Amplify. Bad news for you. While 14% melee damage is applied to cyclone (not that will matter as damage is under 1K), 14% spell damage does not apply to RF.
End of story

[/quote]
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 13, 2017, 11:51:58 AM
"
azmodael wrote:

Post 3.0 you'll lose 70% increased damage from the Inc burning damage support, which will now be MORE. But anyway, I was only making the case when you don't have enough 4 mods jewels to put everywhere. When you have enough GG jewels you can easily respec those points and invest in another jewel socket. 4 points for 100 increased will outdo a 2 or 3 mod jewel.

Defo is the case. When you got bad jewels the 100% increase is too good to be skiped.

You should try it using supports and max level. Assuming 3l in scepter... and your stats... since everything thta works on RF also works on SR

approx 750% increased (lose 70% from Inc Burning damage gem, gain 180% from Iron Will lvl 30)
around 15% cast speed from scepter alone

30% less dmg and cast speed from totem
70% more damage from Inc Burning Damage linked

Assuming 21 lvl gem:
584 base damage * 8.5 (increased) * 1.7 (RF) * 0.7 (Totem) * 1.7 (Inc burning gem) = 10k dmg/cast
Base cast speed 0.5 sec * 1.3 (totem) * 0.85 (increased cast speed) = 0.55 cast speed

Maximum stacking dps/fire res reduction reached after 8 casts, around 4.5 sec

So that's 10k * 5.8 = 58 000 dmg/sec before resist. When you factor in 118% more from resist reduction (-50 EE -24 SR -44 from Flammability) it goes up to around 126 dps. Factor in 16% more from Totem node and you go up to 146k. Factor in Frenzy charges if you have them and you are up to 164k dps.

Not too shabby for a 3l skill. Some builds struggle to get that damage on a 6l :)

Ofc it takes a whole 4.5 secs to get the damage to a maximum, but I doubt you can kill shaper or T16 bosses in under 4.5 secs so it's worth it. Also - if the totem dies you have 1.5 sec to summon a new totem, which will keep the burning stacks up to 8.

Did you factor also RF more damage applied to spells? Think is working with SR

What would the sockets be if using totem? Anyway, you only use the totem for map boss and act bosses. You have to pay attention when killing those :)

3l Shield: Vitality + Purity of Fire + Empower
3l Scepter: Totem - Scorching Ray - Inc Burn Damage
4l Boots: CWDT - Golem - Curse - Enduring Cry
4l Helmet or Gloves - Shield Charge/Cyclone - Fortify - Crit Strikes - Faster Attack
4l Helmet or Gloves - RF setup

Something like this. In 3.0 we will have to rethink some aspects when we will see the final notes. They still might change various things.

Spending all that time writing an essay about me bullying you over the stupid shit which you said about Koams and what an asshole I am for that?

LOL. Does that really make me an asshole? You should be more careful what you write... Your cockiness hurt you. My first response was in a comic manner but seeing as how you got so defensive about it, proves that I was right.

Lastly, I do not care whether you can do something with or without something. That wasn't my intention. I couldn't care less.
Last edited by hellzer on Jun 13, 2017, 12:28:16 PM
I factored it. In fact it is the reason why SR is doing so much damage. New Inc Burning Gem is 60% more and RF is 1.7

However i DID fail to factor in Elemental Overload. Which works on SR. So multiply that dmg by 1.4. So with your setup, full frenzy charges and totem close to enemy it will do freaking 230k DPS on a 3l. That is I N S A N E.

I fully expect increased burning damage to be nerfed for final 3.0 release.
I played just a bit with SR. Cast speed you put in the formula is from gem somehow from passives?
Because the gem setup can be S.Totem-S. Ray-Inc Burn so there is no faster casting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info