[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Have you considered going INQ instead? It might seem odd at first, but here is what you get from INQ:

Nearly-Permanent Consecrated Ground (CG)
Immune to Chill/Freeze/Ignite/Shock while on CG
4% life regen while on CG
40% Increased dmg while on CG
6% of mana regenerated while on CG
6% of ES regenerated while on CG -> wasted

40% increased Elemental damage
1% life regeneration
16% MORE elemental damage
8% less elemental damage (from enemies, does not apply to the self-burn)
100% crit chance for easier Elemental Overload

Please note that 6% of mana regeneration is then further increased by increased mana regeneration you might have on tree/jewelry. Getting 200% increased mana regeneration is not that hard to get. So without even using Clarity you will regenerate (1.75+6)*3
=26.25% of mana per sec. With a manapool of around 2000 that is 520mana/sec. Throw in lvl 20 clarity (17*3) and Immortal Flesh belt (10*3) and you are looking at a mana regeneration of 600.

Here is a variant of your tree to reconsider as INQ:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAAHcBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfDc0S4RQgFHEUqRg8GFYaOBynHM4c3CcvJ-0o-itQLdIuUzWSOuE8LT38QYdDyEWdR35JT03jTwRQR1NSU6VWLVZIWGNZ81ugXz9hIWSjZU1oZWjybztyqXTtdqx343gNeWh673wOggeCx4Nfg8yE2YTvhTKMz48akFWRzpctmK2a4J8-ogCi6qZXpwinValurKqtja9sr6e18rc-uJO77byqvSe9Nr6nwBrBBMRYxLjE9sauz37Tb9R81fjYJNi92XzaweoY6-7vDvAf8kHyRfPd9kj3Mvjr-ej-Cv5U_o8=

===

This may or may not be worth it considering you will have to cut some STR nodes and Jewel sockets to get MOM and some mana passives. But it's worth thinking about at least. It might also be possible to go full ES/RF and refill the ES using the Dragon flask.
Last edited by azmodael on Jun 12, 2017, 11:01:18 AM
"
azamantes wrote:
Ma bucur sa vad un build guide(nu stiu cum sa o spun in romana..ghid ?) asa bun facut de un roman.
Felicitari! Desi nu imi place deloc stilul RF de joc...:)

Mersi. Sunt destui dar nu toti sunt usor de identificat.

@Azmodael
There are ES Guardian LL RF builds.

I can compare in poe build the builds Chieftain vs Inquistor but my guess is the life regeneration will be less for Inq. Allocating passives to increase mana for MoM means I must take them from life regeneration or from increased life. Both are unacceptable as mana will mitigate only 30% of damage, so you still need big pool of life for the rest of 70% damage. Sure I can spend 1 point on MoM but LL ES RF builds will benefit the most from MoM.

L.E.
Damage looks greater (with that 16% more). Damage is raw, no EE, curse etc.

Inquisitor: damage 291K, life 13690, life regen 1881
Chieftain: damage 253K, life 13933 , life regen 2123

As suspected, Inquisitor will have more damage, less HP and less life regeneration. The other problem is missing the 0.5% life regeneration for each enduring charge. Even with only 8 endurance charges in 3.0. will get 4% extra life regeneration. Now if you have an Inquisitor and want to respec the build is viable for them too.

Will do a necklace versus soon.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 12, 2017, 12:21:26 PM
@Piftiuta I'll PM you when 3.0 goes live and new challenges leagues start so you can give me that "budget/shit" kaoms plate so I can do my RF mara.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Jun 12, 2017, 1:14:46 PM
It might be closer than you think Regen wise since you should add the mana Regen to your life Regen, since essentially it frees your Regen from sustaining 30% of the rf damage. In the end it might be good with beginner char without gg gear.
"
hellzer wrote:
@Piftiuta I'll PM you when 3.0 goes live and new challenges leagues start so you can give me that "budget/shit" kaoms plate so I can do my RF mara.

Lol, is a normal Kaom in the video with shit items. Is true it has 40% fire damage, so is about 5 exa in standard. Not so expensive. Will repeat it with a trash armour if you think that a normal kaom is too much :D
Tabula rasa will do?
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:

Lol, is a normal Kaom in the video with shit items. Is true it has 40% fire damage, so is about 5 exa in standard. Not so expensive. Will repeat it with a trash armour if you think that a normal kaom is too much :D
Tabula rasa will do?

So you assume people play standard? :D
like I said, will show you another core done with tabula if is not too much for you. Or I should go naked?

As for standard, if you don't play it like you claim, contact me in game to give away all your standard items and currency. The donation will be much appreciated. Otherwise I will assume that you do play standard.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 13, 2017, 2:30:26 AM
Today I had some time and was looking through RF buils.
Piftiuta, I have to say you have the best setup imho. The sheet amount of HP and dmg stacking is amazing. I am pretty certain you can break 8000 life even without Khaom's heart. And with that clearspeed i think you should be able to afford Khaoms really fast in a new league.

Some random thoughts and questions:

1. Can you send me a Path of Building export code of your character so I can thinker with it?

I want to test INQ vs Chieftan and crafting the end-game gear will take me a lot of time.

2. Why no go for Purity of flesh (templar chaos res+life cluster) instead of the Bloodless cluster (marauder cluster next to BM)? It looks to me as you trade 10 STR and 3% life for 20 INT and 20% chaos resist. And chaos resist is hard to come by.

3. I think the Holy Fire cluster (above Purity of Flesh) fairly strong after 3.0 beta buffs. Up to 100% increased from 70% currently. Probably a viable alternative for DPS if you don't have GG jewels to put in all sockets.

4. Have you thought of taking Arohongul Chieftan passive instead of Chieftan generic node for T16/Shaper/Uber boss kills?

Slot in Spell TOtem -> Scorching Ray -> Elemental Focus -> Increased Burning Damage (or lvl 30 Iron will if in pseudo 4l Scepter) and plant next to bosses. This should stack -24% Fire res on bosses, further make em take 16% increased damage and do 8% less damage. Scorching Ray itself won't fuck up with EE in any way and should deal substantial damage with it due to RF 70% more and EE -50 resist. The totem will be vulnerable, but just recast if it dies.

5. Have you though of using Vaal Righteous Fire for one shotting map bosses for faster clear?

You don't need leech or vaal pact, just carry both Vaal RF and Vaal Immortal Call. Press Vaal Immortal call, then Karui flask, then Vaal RF. You will be invulnerable and can't die and then you are full hp again from flask.

6. How do you level in a new league?

Grab generic elemental cluster in templar area and respec later? I was thinking of maybe CwS firestorm or just self-cast firestorm with Nycta's Lantern.
Last edited by azmodael on Jun 13, 2017, 6:14:28 AM
"
Piftiuta wrote:
like I said, will show you another core done with tabula if is not too much for you. Or I should go naked?

As for standard, if you don't play it like you claim, contact me in game to give away all your standard items and currency. The donation will be much appreciated. Otherwise I will assume that you do play standard.

How you want me to give items on standard when I don't play standard and have no items there? Makes no sense. Dead characters go there but I'm not going to leave them naked for nothing.

???
"
azmodael wrote:
Today I had some time and was looking through RF buils.
Piftiuta, I have to say you have the best setup imho. The sheet amount of HP and dmg stacking is amazing. I am pretty certain you can break 8000 life even without Khaom's heart. And with that clearspeed i think you should be able to afford Khaoms really fast in a new league.

Thx. I got 9760 HP with no armour on me. That's why I said I can do core with tabula rasa. Can go higher but i need some items from Legacy. Because league is not ended I can not take all the items from there and do some final tweaks. And yes, trash mobs are melted as I run, most of them I don't manage to hit with cyclone or anything. Only the bosses are important for this build.

Some random thoughts and questions:

1. Can you send me a Path of Building export code of your character so I can thinker with it?

I use poe skill tree which uses the link from here. tree

For other calculations I got an excel sheet in which I put all numbers and I am switching items so I can see the end results in it without buying an item. This way I can know before try if an item is better for me or not. Also I am using 3 active configurations: max life, max regeneration and max damage. So when I switch items I see the effect on each case.

I want to test INQ vs Chieftan and crafting the end-game gear will take me a lot of time.

2. Why no go for Purity of flesh (templar chaos res+life cluster) instead of the Bloodless cluster (marauder cluster next to BM)? It looks to me as you trade 10 STR and 3% life for 20 INT and 20% chaos resist. And chaos resist is hard to come by.

I got -60% chaos resistance. If I get -40% I am still on minus, but either way I didn't found something to hit me so hard with chaos/poison that I feel the danger. The regeneration is so high that even the chaos adds from Chimera don't hurt so bad. I didn't try Chayula because I ain't got 100 splinters yet. Maybe there I should have some chaos resist. Once I establish that for me that chaos resist is no interest, was an easy choice more str and more life. Inteligence I got enough (173) so I can keep any curse lvl 21 on. Any way if some one feels he needs chaos resist then Purity of flesh is an option. If you need 1 point for something else, then with 5 points you take Tireless and get only 20% life increase vs 23% atm, so you get 1 passive for 3% only (otherwise cheapest passive is 4% life).

3. I think the Holy Fire cluster (above Purity of Flesh) fairly strong after 3.0 beta buffs. Up to 100% increased from 70% currently. Probably a viable alternative for DPS if you don't have GG jewels to put in all sockets.

Having more damage is always good. Depends on it's cost. I got increased damage 687%. At this moment 70% increased damage from Holy Fire is not appealing (will increase my damage by less than 8.9%). If I still have same life. BUT....
I must renounce at some life nodes to get it, so if I loose the 6 points for bloodless to take Holy fire, the end damage is with only with 7K DPS higher (about 3%). But also have a life lower with about 700 HP.

4. Have you thought of taking Arohongul Chieftan passive instead of Chieftan generic node for T16/Shaper/Uber boss kills?

Slot in Spell TOtem -> Scorching Ray -> Elemental Focus -> Increased Burning Damage (or lvl 30 Iron will if in pseudo 4l Scepter) and plant next to bosses. This should stack -24% Fire res on bosses, further make em take 16% increased damage and do 8% less damage. Scorching Ray itself won't fuck up with EE in any way and should deal substantial damage with it due to RF 70% more and EE -50 resist. The totem will be vulnerable, but just recast if it dies.

Yes, I have think of that, and I test it. Tbh I only need 2 gem slots: Spell totem and SR. Because I only need the debuff from SR as the damage is meh, under 2K. What I don't like is the fact that I must summon my self the totem. I am so damn lazy. And I love watching TV while playing so I am not in a particular way very careful to game. But yes is a good option. I wish I had more sokets to link also TS and Summon golem to CWDT so I don't have to manually press them. Another funny setup is drain essence + contagion + CWDT. Is so funny to see how mobs die outside fire ring. For bosses is best to have Contrlled destruction instead of contagion. Damage is about 14-15K/sec.

5. Have you though of using Vaal Righteous Fire for one shotting map bosses for faster clear?

You don't need leech or vaal pact, just carry both Vaal RF and Vaal Immortal Call. Press Vaal Immortal call, then Karui flask, then Vaal RF. You will be invulnerable and can't die and then you are full hp again from flask.

My Karui is in legacy but VRF over RF will benefit from more damage of RF. Also you can leech with VRF. And doon is screeaming for it. Not sure if i can one shoot.

6. How do you level in a new league?

Grab generic elemental cluster in templar area and respec later? I was thinking of maybe CwS firestorm or just self-cast firestorm with Nycta's Lantern.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info