[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

No one is doing builds for beta only. Is pointless with all the changes they will make each day.
The build is for standard/temporary leagues.
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:
This is not best build for beta i think. Because this is no PoE trade here and Phoenix shield almost impossible to me. Also lvling char to 65 with new content is a pain. Bosses almost one shot even with high hp pool.

Then u are really bad at this game, i just hit level 60 and completeed all 7 acts on hardcore and i suck at this game
Last edited by hamp69 on Jun 10, 2017, 12:27:13 AM
hello again :D
i want to ask what is better 30 srt or Marble Amulet with 1.6% hp reg?

i got fot 1.5 ex
Last edited by tri3d on Jun 10, 2017, 12:00:38 PM
Depends what you are missing. You need more regeneration or more life and damage?
Take from both worlds a necklace with 2% regeneration and 16% attributes like this

Otherwise your amulet is great, and is not a simple solution to say "this is best". If you are resist capped with it then (assuming the rest of items are T1 life / T1,2 Strength) you can go for guardians and shaper.
Other news from beta.

Mind over mater does work with DoT now. So UPTO 30% of damage is taken out of mana. Unfortunately we can not benefit in full from it.
If I presume a character with 10000 HP and 89% fire resistance it will burn for 990 HP /sec. So from mana it will take 0.3*990 = 297 mana/sec. But I only have a 30 mana regeneration. So that's the only benefit in this direction. I can't spend more passives to improve mana regeneration because is totally inefective for life RF build. For those who go Guardian LL ES RF this is a boost.

The second thing we can do to benefit from MoM is

As I mention it before we can obtain 100% fire resist without spending precious passives on flask effect (Coco and Demi's build spend some passive points to have a +30% effect of flask, which translate in an increase of +1 max resist for ruby).
So in their build hitting a ruby flask will give 89+6+1 = 96% fire resist.

In my build hitting a ruby flask and divination will give 89+6+6 = 101% fire resist so IMMUNITY to FIRE.
The problem was with keeping up the divination distilate as its effect ends when full life or full mana is obtained. For this I had to develop particular set of playing skills and style which is hard to do.

What will happen with MoM? Well your RF will deplete your mana pool. So even with DD up you can't regenerate mana fast enough to replenish so the effect of flask will last full 5 seconds. So that's the great news, you don't have to pay attention to mana anymore as the flask will give it's effect.

So with DD pressed your fire resist is 95%. So for 10K HP the damage RF is doing to you is 0.9*0.05*10000= 4.5%HP = 450 HP. MoM will transfer 135 damage to mana. I got 30 mana/sec regen so there remains 105 mana that can be mitigated by DD 140 mana/ 5 sec = 28 mana /sec. So again we take more damage from mana than we can replenish so we are never full mana. If you got a mod of increased flask duration on belt then you get 6 seconds duration for DD.

If you hit both ruby and DD you get over 100% fire resist and again you must pay attention to play style as MoM can't drain your mana and DD effect will end too soon.

Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 11, 2017, 6:17:08 AM
"
trouba wrote:
No you cannot. Not unless changed in 3.0. Deal with bandits is a mandatory quest, without solving it you cannot kill Vaal and proceed to Act 3. So you must make your mind.

IMO, two skill points converted to life or jewels is a better option than 1% life regen and 2% dmg reduction - this is merely a quality of life enhancement.

You can change your decision. I don't know why they would change that in 3.0
There is a vendor recipe with orb of regrets to change your decision.
Whoa! I didn't know that. Playing only for five years now, but I missed this. Good to know, thanks!
- TroubiCZ
Is called book of regrets. You get it by vendoring 20 regrets orbs and a specific amulet for each bandit.
Ma bucur sa vad un build guide(nu stiu cum sa o spun in romana..ghid ?) asa bun facut de un roman.

Felicitari! Desi nu imi place deloc stilul RF de joc...:)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Have you considered going INQ instead? It might seem odd at first, but here is what you get from INQ:

Nearly-Permanent Consecrated Ground (CG)
Immune to Chill/Freeze/Ignite/Shock while on CG
4% life regen while on CG
40% Increased dmg while on CG
6% of mana regenerated while on CG
6% of ES regenerated while on CG -> wasted

40% increased Elemental damage
1% life regeneration
16% MORE elemental damage
8% less elemental damage (from enemies, does not apply to the self-burn)
100% crit chance for easier Elemental Overload

Please note that 6% of mana regeneration is then further increased by increased mana regeneration you might have on tree/jewelry. Getting 200% increased mana regeneration is not that hard to get. So without even using Clarity you will regenerate (1.75+6)*3
=26.25% of mana per sec. With a manapool of around 2000 that is 520mana/sec. Throw in lvl 20 clarity (17*3) and Immortal Flesh belt (10*3) and you are looking at a mana regeneration of 600.

===

This may or may not be worth it considering you will have to cut some STR nodes and Jewel sockets to get MOM and some mana passives. But it's worth thinking about at least. It might also be possible to go full ES/RF and refill the ES using the Dragon flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info