[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

According to http://i.imgur.com/zT2dsFT.png, Deadly Ailments would be even more, um, deadly :D

- (50-88)% MORE damage with ailments
- deal 30% less damage with hits

If it's going to be true, am sold :D

EDIT: Ooops, this is not going to work. Only Ignite is an ailment, Burning (inflicted by RF) is not. Sorry :(
- TroubiCZ
Last edited by trouba on Jun 8, 2017, 9:21:59 AM
Which of the new bandit rewards would you pick, still Oak?

Edit: For Beta
Last edited by sumfight on Jun 8, 2017, 9:14:08 AM
If we get 6 sockets RF then we are back to
Oak now give 1% regen hp, 20% physical dps and 2% physical dps reduction when you take hit. You still save oak? In this moment i think better option - kill all.
The tree is for us is pritty much the same. 1% HP regen and 2% physical damage reduction can't be taken from tree for 1 point. I think Oak is better option than 1 skill point.
this is 2 skill points
Yeah 2 Skill Points.

I dont know whats better Oak or 2 Skill Points and at least for leveling I think off using the 15 % all res. Can i change this in later game?

And is there any of the new skill / supportgems usable with RF?

Looking foreward for start of 3.0 ! :-)
No you cannot. Not unless changed in 3.0. Deal with bandits is a mandatory quest, without solving it you cannot kill Vaal and proceed to Act 3. So you must make your mind.

IMO, two skill points converted to life or jewels is a better option than 1% life regen and 2% dmg reduction - this is merely a quality of life enhancement.
- TroubiCZ
Last edited by trouba on Jun 9, 2017, 2:39:05 AM
Thank you for posting this build. I will try it out. It's only one that sticks out to me and has my favorite skills involved....RF and Cyclone. I tried to make my own build but just couldn't do it. You're guide makes sense and assured me what I was doing wrong when I tried making my own. Thanks!
This is not best build for beta i think. Because this is no PoE trade here and Phoenix shield almost impossible to me. Also lvling char to 65 with new content is a pain. Bosses almost one shot even with high hp pool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info