[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Mb better to use chaos res ring instead of life ring? or no?
Is Shield Charge inferior to Cyclone to trigger elemental overlord?

About elemental equilibrium, its just spam cyclone (or shield charge) having a +1 to lightning damage/cold in a ring for example?
"
PaintMaster wrote:
Mb better to use chaos res ring instead of life ring? or no?

Life gives you more damage, the chaos damage was never a problem for me yet so I would prefer the coral rings.

"
aluminio wrote:
Is Shield Charge inferior to Cyclone to trigger elemental overlord?

About elemental equilibrium, its just spam cyclone (or shield charge) having a +1 to lightning damage/cold in a ring for example?

yes thats it. But watch out you have no fire damage on any item.

Now my question:

What belt should I use I can´t decide :D

(Craft is only for possible sell of it to increase the value)

+1 EC would be nice but thats alot of life I would miss, so what would you prefer?

Greetings
Ok, i am using a leather belt for day by day business:

But if I need more regeneration or more EC for IC when i kill trio at Uber then I go with:

If I go on shaper i put deceiver for the extra damage:

So is a situational thing.
Hello, I still do not have the 7 charge. I do not understand why. I have followed your guide all the same. Can you see my profile if something fails? I'm new to this game and I do not understand why it does not skip 7 endurance charges .
Thanks and excuse my insistence
"
rvrr wrote:
Hello, I still do not have the 7 charge. I do not understand why. I have followed your guide all the same. Can you see my profile if something fails? I'm new to this game and I do not understand why it does not skip 7 endurance charges .
Thanks and excuse my insistence

as you can see at page 45 :)

"Because we only got 6 EC now as bandit reward is gone."

so without items 6 its max dont worry.
i think you should put a section where you actually list all gem combi youre using, by the look of it, you manually cast pretty much everything, am i wrong ?

also it isnt clear if you use some totems or not, to make use of the ascendancy passive
Last edited by berny on Aug 19, 2017, 5:34:03 PM
"
berny wrote:
i think you should put a section where you actually list all gem combi youre using, by the look of it, you manually cast pretty much everything, am i wrong ?

also it isnt clear if you use some totems or not, to make use of the ascendancy passive

It`s easy:

EO is triggered by crits from Cyclone hits;
Fortify triggered from hits by Cyclone;
EE is triggered from Cyclone (you must have added Lightning or Cold Damage BUT not Fire);
Flammability triggered by curse on hit and this hit is applyed by Reckoning;
Scorching Ray applyed by Spell Totem manually and grant additional -Fire Resistances to target;
Endurance Charges are practically always permanent with 20% chance from Ramako ascendancy point.
Stone Golem and Vitality grants additional life regen;
Purity of Fire grants additional Fire res and + to max Fire res.

All you need is to put spell totem, and run accurately into pack, holding cyclone)
Last edited by D0berm4n on Aug 19, 2017, 6:04:05 PM
"
berny wrote:

The gems are listed and character is public.
I manually cast pretty much everything: manually cast PoF, manually cast Vitallity, manually cast golem, manually cast EC, manually cast portal and manually cast totem. Oh yes I use a totem, sorry it is cloudy for you.
From those you can automatic cast with Cwdt the following: PoF, Vitallity, golem, and portal. There is no way to automatic cast totem or EC, but if you get one please enlight us.
I automatically cast curse. But I can make a change to put it also on manually.

or

"
D0berm4n wrote:

It`s easy:

EO is triggered by crits from Cyclone hits;
Fortify triggered from hits by Cyclone;
EE is triggered from Cyclone (you must have added Lightning or Cold Damage BUT not Fire);
Flammability triggered by curse on hit and this hit is applyed by Reckoning;
Scorching Ray applyed by Spell Totem manually and grant additional -Fire Resistances to target;
Endurance Charges are practically always permanent with 20% chance from Ramako ascendancy point.
Stone Golem and Vitality grants additional life regen;
Purity of Fire grants additional Fire res and + to max Fire res.

All you need is to put spell totem, and run accurately into pack, holding cyclone)

+1
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 19, 2017, 6:15:50 PM
Unfortunately, with our accuracy it's difficult to get an elemental overload on the bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info