[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Hi there ! Would this build work in 3.0 with announced changes? I really appreciate your work, and the fact you help new players on DemiGods post also. Really cool ! Thanx !
From all changes announced I remember the fact that increased burning damage will be a more not an increase damage. Of course we have to see how much more it will be. Atm it is 70% increasing damage for a lvl 21/q20.
I guess quality it will still be increased burning damage as it working on concentrated effect or elemental focus, but gem can be 20-30% more. Any way 3.0 until now looks better.
Thanx for your answer ! May try this one for 3.0 so ;)
hello i link ur build i start playing it
but i want to ask u
what is better flemability or flask Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask?
I can do some calculus but i think the flask is better, at least in the lower level when you don't have so many GG jewels (I got 295% increased damage only from jewels). We can assume the raw damage of 200K. And a boss with 0% fire resistance (let's say it has that resistance after EE).
We can do some math:
Flammability - enemy have -50% fire resistance.
That is like 50% increased fire damage taken by boss so 300K.

Vulnerability is only 33% increased DoT taken by boss. But you also have a 70% increase of damage. That 70% increased damage translate in my build in an increase from 200K to 220K. So in final the damage taken by boss is 220*1.33=292K. Like I said, for someone with less % increased damage, the 70% from flask is counting more towards the end damage.

In the end the flask can save you the need of using sockets for curse, curse on hit whatever. On the other hand flask can be consumed...

tnx man for answer
The tree as it is in close beta is unchanged for RF life Chieftain so this build works just fine in 3.0.
Will post updates soon for gems, jewels etc.
What would u suggest for leveling?
Whatever suits you :) In theory, any fire-based build will do. I used a flameblast totem + firestorm from lvl 12, pair of flameblast totems from lvl 28 and finally respeced to RF at lvl 68 - it cost me 18 refund points if I remember correctly. But there are more vial options - for example flame totems, scorching ray + firestorm, etc.
- TroubiCZ
Huge boost of damage: icreased burning damage is 60% MORE damage.
In the setup RF-Increased Burning-Conc effect-Elemental focus the DPS raw is more than 325K which means with EE and curse the build damage is 650-700K. SUPER.

Now even lower damage life RF builds like Demi's or Jug base will be able to kill Shaper not only this build and Coco's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info