[3.7] - "Rainchief" - Bringer of Rain A. Warchief (Cheap, Simple, League Starter)

no more question!
AW best build ever played!
1) what exactly " increased skill effection duration " do ??
That give more dps ??

2) why u dont run auras in that build ? if u dont get magicblood and run auras, can be better ??

3) about the points in skill tree - Life regeneration !
That really worth ? cause u can get more damage or more life, with that points

i like u build, and i'll try it !!
Thanks, man :)
I'm level 73 and decided to go the non-bor route because I die a lot, probably because I suck. I still need to get more damage but I'll need like a 5l probably on my belly of beast.

I just saw your blade flurry build and it looks so tempting but I don't know which builds are more noob survival friendly.
"
1) what exactly " increased skill effection duration " do ??
That give more dps ??

2) why u dont run auras in that build ? if u dont get magicblood and run auras, can be better ??

3) about the points in skill tree - Life regeneration !
That really worth ? cause u can get more damage or more life, with that points

i like u build, and i'll try it !!
Thanks, man :)

1) It increases the duration of Poison. Poison causes chaos dmg over time, so the longer it lasts, the more DPS it does. How much damage depends on the mob's total life.

2) Because life is very hard to find to get past 6k and the life nodes behind Blood Magic are some of the best. The build doesn't need more DPS.

3) With this build you're not doing dmg yourself, the totems are, you can't cause dmg at all, so you can't leech life, so any life regen is useful, but it is not critical. You're welcome to allocate the points wherever you feel they'd be more beneficial and see how feels. Keep in mind this is a build "guide" not a build "absolute". Experiment yourself and see, that's how I created the build in the first place.

Thanks for the kind words! good luck :)
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
I'm level 73 and decided to go the non-bor route because I die a lot, probably because I suck. I still need to get more damage but I'll need like a 5l probably on my belly of beast.

I just saw your blade flurry build and it looks so tempting but I don't know which builds are more noob survival friendly.

Yes, this game has quite a steep learning curve for newbies and horrible, almost non-existent, tutorials to help you understand the basics.

Here is probably the most important tip you need to know:

This game is more about staying alive, than doing the most DMG you can. In that sense when you allocate points in your tree and when you are putting your gear together the priorities need to be maxing out your Elemental Resistances, getting as much Life/Energy shield as possible, and getting as much armor/evasion/block chance as possible.

I imported your character into Path of Building and made a few changes:

https://pastebin.com/t4DbfnAz

The path you took was not efficient and you didn't have enough life. Now you have more life and an extra jewel slot when you get to 74. You can get a jewel with %life and +resists you are low on. You really need to be 75% cold/fire/lightning (numbers should read 136% in your hideout).

You also need to replace that two-stone ring. You want physical dmg not cold dmg.

You need to upgrade your Deidbell to a Deidbellow with the "Dying Cry Prophecy". Buy one.

Get some of the Unique flasks. Atziri's is 1alch, Witchfire is 3c, Lion's is 4c. Why don't you have any of them?

If you are a newb, stick with one build until you understand the basics. Switching to the BF build might be tempting, but if you are having problems with this one, I can tell you that one is not easier to figure out.
Amazing, dude ... thanks !!!!!! :)
"
corosou wrote:
"
SolemnKnight wrote:

Yes, this game has quite a steep learning curve for newbies and horrible, almost non-existent, tutorials to help you understand the basics.

Here is probably the most important tip you need to know:

This game is more about staying alive, than doing the most DMG you can. In that sense when you allocate points in your tree and when you are putting your gear together the priorities need to be maxing out your Elemental Resistances, getting as much Life/Energy shield as possible, and getting as much armor/evasion/block chance as possible.

I imported your character into Path of Building and made a few changes:

https://pastebin.com/t4DbfnAz

The path you took was not efficient and you didn't have enough life. Now you have more life and an extra jewel slot when you get to 74. You can get a jewel with %life and +resists you are low on. You really need to be 75% cold/fire/lightning (numbers should read 136% in your hideout).

You also need to replace that two-stone ring. You want physical dmg not cold dmg.

You need to upgrade your Deidbell to a Deidbellow with the "Dying Cry Prophecy". Buy one.

Get some of the Unique flasks. Atziri's is 1alch, Witchfire is 3c, Lion's is 4c. Why don't you have any of them?

If you are a newb, stick with one build until you understand the basics. Switching to the BF build might be tempting, but if you are having problems with this one, I can tell you that one is not easier to figure out.

Thanks so much man! Appreciate all he help you are giving everyone. I'll try and make those changes but yeah you right about BF build. Even though it looks super sick I should probably stick around with this build for longer I guess.

I've been reading about the blade flurry and 3.0 changes and also been looking at the blade flurry build on the forum without the poison. It seems like the builds are getting nerfed a bit that's why I had that sudden interest in the build before the change to 3.0.
Dude, one question about the relics ... that build have a lot !! Whats the important order to buy it ?

maybe BOR first and steel ring in 2° ??
Or i need one facebreaker relic first ??
"
Dude, one question about the relics ... that build have a lot !! Whats the important order to buy it ?

depends what you value the most. bor relic is not a very good dps boost but you get some extra life too.

900+ relic facebreakers were 30+ exa when i checked last week. but if you can find a way to conjure up those orbs..

meginord relic belt is the best one and doesn't cost much. same with steel rings. you can even roll those yourself with some flat phys essences. all you are looking for is a decent life roll and a resist if possible.

edit: use the link from first post and load corosou's charachter into path of building then you can see for yourself what gives the best boost.

pob doesn't work on my computer but if i remember right legacy voidheart is quite nice too.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 29, 2017, 2:39:45 PM
"

I used regular versions of everything for a very long time, mostly doing Uber lab until I got the EX for the legacy gear. As kompaniet said, get a Meginord's it's dirt cheap.

And as kompaniet said, get Path of Building and see for yourself the difference.

Read the text at the bottom of this image. It's the comparison in Path of Building of switching out my legacy BoR for a perfect roll non-legacy BoR:

Using this DPS config (Flasks Active + Full Life):

Last edited by corosou on Jun 30, 2017, 5:06:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info