[3.7] - "Rainchief" - Bringer of Rain A. Warchief (Cheap, Simple, League Starter)

i don't know. only playing this build unfortunately. and this needs facebreakers to start. until you have them you have to use something else. it's certainly not impossible.

a good choice for a second charachter though. then you can buy everything you need before you start and equip the items when you meet the level requirements.

Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 11, 2017, 5:19:38 AM
Yeah doesn't seem too prohibitive to me. Might just mean stalking poe.trade for hours fo some decent facebreakers or starting out with some really low-end ones to start the league with.
I ended up starting with the guggelhupf build only level 30 atm. I figured I would be tankier and it would be easier for me as a fresh league starter compared to the rainchief setup.

I am pretty early on in the build so I could potentially switch back since the skills tree has a some similar routes but I don't know yet. Also yeah I guess if I find some more currency I could probably find something on Poe trade.
So I'm running this build - currently level 84. Considering a legacy voidheart. With the changes coming to poison/bleed in 3.0 do you still think it's worth the investment? Or is that moot, because a bunch of other stuff may change regarding the build as well? Just getting back into the game after a few years away, so let me know if this doesn't matter.
"
Seabody wrote:
So I'm running this build - currently level 84. Considering a legacy voidheart. With the changes coming to poison/bleed in 3.0 do you still think it's worth the investment? Or is that moot, because a bunch of other stuff may change regarding the build as well? Just getting back into the game after a few years away, so let me know if this doesn't matter.

i don't think it will be worth it. but with the new support gems added in beta we're gonna have to wait and see.
Hi i waas just wondering since 3.0 is coming soon, are there any major changes to this? also Im planning to use this as a league starter to build currency for my other builds as it can carry labs extremely well. Lastly, I just wanted to ask if legacy voidheart is not going to be worth after the bleed chagnes so will it still be ok to use the normal unique one? Also I heard scion would be getting some changes and can have 3 totems (I'm not too sure I read it through a friend) would that make that character a more better route for this build in 3.0? Thanks so much! your build is awesome so faR!
Last edited by Chaavy on Jun 19, 2017, 2:01:41 PM
I have not yet started on a 3.0 update, but I will work on it at some point. Right now I'm focused on getting my Scourgeflurry build updated, but will get around to this one soon too... Both are very similar, so work on one means work on all my builds pretty much.

And yes so far in my testing it seem legacy void heart is pretty normal now, unfortunately.. or fortunately, as it was such an expensive item. Ming's seems like a good option now.

Have not looked into scion, but the whole point of scion is that it can do anything, so I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Thanks for the feedback! :)
Hello, I tried your build, pls can u check my dps, because I have just 74k in game, maybe I have wrong gems or smt?
"
CaptainSpouk wrote:
Hello, I tried your build, pls can u check my dps, because I have just 74k in game, maybe I have wrong gems or smt?

1. follow the guide
2. use path of building and tick every unrealistic box in configuration to get 5 million dps.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 21, 2017, 2:05:52 PM
I have almost the same gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info