[3.7] - "Rainchief" - Bringer of Rain A. Warchief (Cheap, Simple, League Starter)

Any ideas and what to get next for gear?

Probably x 2 really good steel rings i guess?

Uberlab is really easy , i'm really happy as i'm using this character as an uber farmer currently

I been red mapping today ,and the boss kill is so much better than my sunder guy , however i feel some times squishy compared to him , with some rippy mods.

Tukohama fortress look's like a really solid upgrade , +300 Armour per active Totem is also decent.

I'm using Brine king and the upgraded Gruthkul power for mapping / Uber izaro.

"
kazzo92 wrote:

Bingo! Steel rings that also have the flat physical damage mod are worth almost 100K total DPS in path of building calculations with good gear.

And yes, you lose some flat damage from The Great Old one, but you gain more life, more armor and most important of all, you gain a third totem. I'm saving for Tuko's myself as I find breaches can be very dangerous with just two totems in an open map, you basically want to be shielded by totems on all sides.

You can also view Tuko's as a 50% more multiplier on all your equipment with the third totem.
Last edited by Sectiplave on Aug 15, 2017, 11:42:54 PM
"
kazzo92 wrote:

Uberlab is really easy , i'm really happy as i'm using this character as an uber farmer currently

I been red mapping today ,and the boss kill is so much better than my sunder guy , however i feel some times squishy compared to him , with some rippy mods.

Tukohama fortress look's like a really solid upgrade , +300 Armour per active Totem is also decent.

I'm using Brine king and the upgraded Gruthkul power for mapping / Uber izaro.

I mentioned it in an earlier post today, dump Ironwood and get Iron Reflexes, if you haven't; that should help.
I don't know if I'd take Iron Reflexes on a BoR build. I checked the numbers in PoB and my evasion goes up by nearly 40% (from roughly 27% to about 67%, if memory serves, I've shuffled gear to my gladiator since then so I can't check) when enemy is blinded, which is a pretty solid number.
Would you say this is a better build for Harbinger Hardcore compared to standard - Abyssus build?

thanks
For sure. Even with 7k hp I was still getting oneshot at times, thanks to berserker's 10% increased damage taken. Even if you're really careful with basalt and endurance charges the risk is too big for hc imo. Not to mention how much cheaper BoR is compared to Abyssus and a 6L.
gem links for AW pls
Quick question; is scaling bleeding something you're doing with your build? I see that there's MAIM level 20 under your POB and also a lot of DoT damage scaling going on, but I dont have any. How do you scale damage over time, and is it still viable with DoT nerfs?

If someone wants to reply to this to me in game, @BANE_OF_IZARO_
i use this gems its normal ?
Well if bawtzki killed shaper with that gear then now that I've upgraded all my stuff I'm going to shitstomp shaper, lol. Last things to do is get a tuko's and then upgrade gems to 20%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info