Einstein had brown eyes... I guess it's true.

Brown eyed people are smarter than blue eyed people. Even Jane Elliot agrees, actually even scientists agree... So can we say brown eyed people are the superior race?

My teacher did the Jane Elliot experiment in class, it was completely eerie how people changed. I kid you not three classmates almost went at it physically. Humans unfortunately have a long way to go.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on May 9, 2017, 9:58:16 AM
nah everyone knows as long you are a white male you're superior xD nothing to do with the eyes

Green < brown < blue
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
"
Elemenz wrote:

Green < brown < blue

True for poo as well. I have yet to ascend to blue poo. :(
Einstein wasn't smart, read his works, so I can definitely claim that.

Also, does color of eyes constitute a racial trait?
Spreading salt since 2006
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Elemenz wrote:

Green < brown < blue

True for poo as well. I have yet to ascend to blue poo. :(

I poop and pee red so what's up with me?
"
solwitch wrote:
Brown eyed people are smarter than blue eyed people. Even Jane Elliot agrees, actually even scientists agree... So can we say brown eyed people are the superior race?

My teacher did the Jane Elliot experiment in class, it was completely eerie how people changed. I kid you not three classmates almost went at it physically. Humans unfortunately have a long way to go.

You are losing it, solwitch. It is best to take a breath of fresh air and leave the fora for let say half a year?

"
diablofdb wrote:

nah everyone knows as long you are a white male you're superior xD nothing to do with the eyes

I wouldn't immediately say superior but you can't deny that white males were the building blocks of a lot of great civilisations in the past.

"
Necromael wrote:

Einstein wasn't smart, read his works, so I can definitely claim that.

Also, does color of eyes constitute a racial trait?

Of course he was smart, but there were much bigger geniuses within the scientific community.
He gets a little bit too much credit. But yeah people follow the media's idols blindly.
In a sudden, brown-eyed people became a race...Good one, Solwitch.

Hey, look, I digged something about those blue-eyed freaks of nature.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on May 9, 2017, 9:07:09 AM
This is a new low, even for Solwitch...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Lmao I'm just repeating what's out there in the world... I'm really not making this stuff up. Don't blame the messenger LOOOOLLLL.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info