[3.0] Fall of Oriath Mechanic Changes/Discussion

"
Rupenus wrote:
yea we can say, its just not absurdly OP now

Well I wouldn't say its position changed. All the builds that couldn't beat a hot build before, still can't beat a hot build
Now with Scorching Ray being nuked, won't all the regen Aegis AFK dickhead builds be back to unkillable?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Now with Scorching Ray being nuked, won't all the regen Aegis AFK dickhead builds be back to unkillable?

They were only unkillable for people who couldn't get enough bcr or give any thought how to make a workaround...
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
"

They were only unkillable for people who don't dual wield 15%block pen weapons or use frost bomb...

fixed

Those builds are still bullshit, and I feel will be significantly more problematic in 3.0
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:58:28 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:
"

They were only unkillable for people who don't dual wield 15%block pen weapons or use frost bomb...

fixed

Those builds are still bullshit, and I feel will be significantly more problematic in 3.0

Hey Im not sure , i think my tank build will be rip with that -20% ES how markus said '' The build can gain as much ES per block as some people have as total EHP '' with 13K ES i cant survive to a lot of shoots of anubiet brood twine bow +bcr or KB + bcr

i was working in a version with these and lots of strength

but still need to checky many things
Last edited by EspadaDelPanico on Aug 2, 2017, 6:22:56 PM
"
Aodui wrote:
I hope to see this show up in the arena to swat at aegis (which will be nerfed somewhat due to ES nerf):

Starforge / or mirrored 2h Axe

Heavy Strike
Melee Physical Damage (49% more)
Brutality (59% more)
Maim (30% more)
Ruthless Blows (3rd strike is 133% more damage)
BCR

Heavy Strike Jewels and Double Damage helm enchant

Anything other than more starforge dildo totems and starforge lacerate hop builds would be exciting.

Ha, for the few days that guy plays before he quits I'd like to see it. Not because he'll be good but because they'll finally be another guy using Heavy Strike and when he gets butt fucked I can laugh.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

HoT?
"
H0X9 wrote:

HoT?

Hilarious ES value and no res, enjoy beeing one shoted running this.

As for the tank builds, I see them beeing tankier then ever but unable do to any sort of serious damage anymore (except for Blight who doesn't get a T value apparently).

So just ignore them if setting up a counter tank setup bother you, they are too slow to catch you up usually and if they rely on a serious Blasphemy/TC just use kaom roots and laugh at their face.
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 3, 2017, 5:51:20 AM
That chest is mostly junk for a pvp herald build. You can 6link a herald while using a proper chest..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info