Improvements to Cyclone

"
hellzer wrote:
It's still bad skill. no clear speed

lmao rly? cyclone have one of the best clean speed of the game, you are doing it wrong.

My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Actually usable Cyclone? Bex is back?

Best thread. <3
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
How about GGG focues on real problems like crappy customer service. 1-2 week responces. I aint buying another thing. As dar as cyclone who cares? Was nerfed a long time ago anyway. Pathing improvement oh yawn
Thank you so much for this fix GGG, was always wanting a true Cyclone character. Please keep up the good work.
As always thank you for your time. Be well Exiles.
Omg, Chris Wilson and all the hard working people of GGG, i can't thank you enough for this. I've been loving the skill since its release and this is point to point exactly how we all dreamed it would one day work. You have once again fulfilled a dream and i really hope you can continue to do such great work. Much love to you all! ~<3
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:
It's still bad skill. no clear speed

lmao rly? cyclone have one of the best clean speed of the game, you are doing it wrong.

What exactly are you comparing it with ? Any statistical data to actually prove this ?
YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!
GG CARALHO!
"
"

D-d-don't stop the beat
I c-c-can't control the feet
P-p-people in the streets
C'mon everybody, move your feet.
But who was wizard?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type