[31/40] Dr. Priapism's SC Legacy Progression

This is mostly for personal reference. Feel free to peak through and follow me through this league. I play fairly casually and started in Perandus, but i would consider this league to be my first "fully informed". By this i mean proper atlas strategy and sextant usage and endgame boss knowledge. As a casual player, you can catch me online from (10am-12pm EST/2pm-5pm EST/10pm-3am EST). Feel free to comment and tips or advice you may have, im very open to constructive criticism. My IGN is below.

Realm: US-Washington
League: SC Legacy
Build: Ancestral Warchief (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716684)
Level: 90
IGN: PriapismIsTrashAtHC
Lootfilter: Greengroves GG Endgame (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1566921)

Crafting Masters Level
Spoiler
Haku 7
Elreon 7
Catarina 7
Tora 7
Vorici 7
Vagan 7
Zana 6

Atlas
Spoiler

Standard Compeltion 1-9 and All Uniques except Grandmasters/Manor/Cloister
Shaped Maps (Jungle Valley/Beach/Channel/Graveyard/Mesa/Strand/Arachnid Tomb/Shore/Coves/Reef/Quay/Underground River/Courtyard)

Current Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQHnBLMFLQmWC2EQzBQgFE0YkRjbGjgaVSFgIZAnLymlKhMuIzGeNug5DjrhPAU8LT38QKBEnka3R35QR1O7Vw1YY1jlWfNaK18_X9BhIWVNZadl8GZUZp5o8nIPcql07XTxdU52rHrveyB7dHuMfNl9-4IHg1-DzITZhO-FUodqjM-QVZBsk5mUb5d5ns2fy6IAo_KmV6aNpzCnbaknqZSsqq2NrlCvbLc-u568n702vqfAZsNoxPbGrsbYz37SIdNv2L3ZYdrB4NjkUeoQ6hjrCe8O73zwH_JB8kX2SPcy-F_4k_xL_gr-a_6H

Planned Passive Tree
(Because this build runs just enough Resists, my only weakness is Elemental Weakness)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQHnBLMFLQmWC2EQzBQgFE0YkRjbGjgaVSFgIZAnLymlKhMuIzGeNdY26DkOOuE8BTwtPfxAoESeRQpGt0d-SshQR1O7Vw1YY1jlWfNaK18_X9BhIWVNZadl8GZUZp5oZWjycg9yqXTtdPF1Tnaseu97IHt0e4x82X37ggeC5INfg8yE2YTvhVKHaoqvjM-QEZBVkGyTmZRvl3mezZ_LogCj8qZXpo2nMKdtqSeplKyqrY2uUK9stz67nryfvTa-p768wGbDaMT2xq7G2M9-0iHTb9i92WHaweDY5FHqEOoY6wnvDu988B_yQfJF85v0xvZI9zL4X_iT_Ev-Cv5r_oc=

SC Legacy Ancestral Warchief Gear
Spoiler

[31/40] Legacy Challenge List
Spoiler
Claim these Essences (Insanity)
Kill these Unique Invaders (Incarnatis/Droolscar)
Open these Perandus Chests (Archive/Cata/Wardrobe)
Complete Prophecy Chains
Kill these Warband Leaders
Complete Maps with Eight Mods (1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/10)
Tri-League T6+ Maps (251/1000)
Complete The Alluring Abyss
Complete four Endgame Grinds (Shaper Guardians 31/40/Atziri 12/100/Izaro 63/100/Breachlord 2/100)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 25th:
Initial setup. All sales during session are dumped into session tab, they're considered part of currency accumulated through the session regardless of post of sale date. The use of currency comes from my currency tab and will never come from session drops. This is designed to track pure profit from each session against pure investment. I pick up everything except bad base rares and chrome recipes. My loot filter is above, and from what it defaults theres very little i dont pick up.

Starting Currency
Spoiler

Session Map Pool/Seassion Goal (Updated)
Spoiler
Random maps and finished Abaxoth

Dump Tab (Unsorted)
Spoiler

Dump Tab (End of session sorted)
Spoiler

End of Session Currency
Spoiler
[/spoiler]
Last edited by DrPriapism on May 8, 2017, 3:43:50 AM
Last bumped on May 8, 2017, 3:43:00 AM
4 new jewels, at the cost of 2 ex.

With these i can definitely patch my resistance problem to smooth out Elemental Weakness problems, going to test it out tonight after work.

Oh yeah, did 8 mod Quay(15).
Last edited by DrPriapism on Apr 25, 2017, 4:32:56 PM
Level 90 :3 Yay. This char is 1 level from complete. (Jewel, but 8k tooltip jewel)

Did a little crafting

And now im making a CoC Discharge!

400 jew 140 fuse

Got both of these for less than 100c. Cospri for 18c and Volls for 75c.

1 From uber lab loot chest, 1 drop, and 1 sale

I did ALOT of Guardians and Shaper runs over the weekend, need to restock fragments and update atlas

Been a bit absent, going to do a little progress tonight.

Starting Currency
Spoiler

Session Map Pool & Goals
Spoiler
Unavailable

For now...No chisle no vaal, as far as map rolling goes i really just chaos for 20% pack size and dodge reflects, i dont need to but its just too inefficient and slow to deal with. Main challenges im going for is Essence farming for Insanity and Complete these Encounters 2. Ill finish twinned challenge since i need a cheeky 2.

moreeeeee

I got to 30/40 :D

Dump Tab (Unsorted)
Spoiler

Dump Tab (Sorted)
Spoiler
Screenshot didnt save :(

End of Session Currency
Spoiler
Last edited by DrPriapism on May 5, 2017, 3:17:48 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
DrPriapism wrote:

Did a little crafting

Sold for 4ex.
Might go shopping, might sit. Either way its going towards Discharge (First league holding more than 3 ex, think ive accumulated roughly 30-40 so far so to me its a really good league lol)

LOL CHANCE ORBS ARE FUN

Not a skyforth but hey :)
Last edited by DrPriapism on May 5, 2017, 4:47:31 AM
Got all the Talisman bosses done, 34/36 for Invasion bosses...last 2 are a bitch. I bought and chanced around 275-300 Leather Belts, no Headhunter yet.

At the moment ive switched back to chisle t15/t16 and vaaling all maps to collect fragments. Going to spam Atziri and finish the 80 some kills i need for the challenge and collect some Mortal fragments for a few uber attempts to get that challenge done too.

Almost 91, been dying a couple times to instant 1 shots, still trying to figure out what causes it but its here and there so i take the 10% loss for now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info