[3.2] Champbot: Champion Support

"
supladito wrote:
"
"
supladito wrote:
-snip-
oh and btw, OP, if people ask you why a champion aurabot, tell them because what we need is a MANLY aurabot. lol

Manly aurabot? Is the Templar not manly enough for you? :p

lemme answer that with a question: Can the Templar be manly enough to seduce Piety? lol

To quote Piety: "My beautiful champion, I knew I could rely on you."

See? Beautiful and reliable. So Manly. lol

Well, you forgot Piety's comment about duelist's ass right before she died XD
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
What properties should be get for the jewel sockets in the tree?
"
crayola9999 wrote:
What properties should be get for the jewel sockets in the tree?

Life, ES, Resists. You need some resists on the tree to get over the cap for Elemental Weakness.
Saw a Redditor mention Champion support but this is the only build I see for it. Anyone playing this lately or planning a 3.0 version?
"
tainium wrote:
Saw a Redditor mention Champion support but this is the only build I see for it. Anyone playing this lately or planning a 3.0 version?

Once legacy ends I'll drop the 1500 Vaal orbs to 6L the chest. I'll update the guide for 3.0.

The only other way I am aware of doing this is to go low life and get more chaos resistance. While very effective, it is strictly inferior to a Necromancer until the nerfhammer cometh. I don't anticipate there being a lot of excitement for it in 3.0.
Necro got smashed. Long live the champion support.
Tons of fun, really liking this build, even leveling. I went with the more point efficient version. Leveled together with a spectral throw Raider who took all three heralds.
I had only 2k life in act 8 and 9, but coupled with 3 endurance charges, fortify and instant potion I was able to survive surprisingly well.
I leveled with a big 2 hander (1 alc upgrades every 10 levels or so) and used ice crash.

I added on double curses to this, using the doedres ring. For a while I used ice crash + Curse on hit + two curses of choice, but now (about level 63) my carry is really starting to dps so I switched to selfcasting curses.

I'm hoping to skip out on the totem to apply intimidate on hit. I don't really like totems, so I'm hoping that enduring cry will be enough and linking it to inc AOE.
How viable do you think it'll be for 3.1? I'd like to start the league with it in 2 days :).
"
watercra wrote:
How viable do you think it'll be for 3.1? I'd like to start the league with it in 2 days :).

About the same really. Intimidate received a small nerf for this build by only working for attacks. TBD if people need a support for anything in Abyss.

I did this as a league starter in 2.6 and was pleasantly surprised to be able to get it going as a support fast on a 4L.

"
About the same really. Intimidate received a small nerf for this build by only working for attacks. TBD if people need a support for anything in Abyss.

I did this as a league starter in 2.6 and was pleasantly surprised to be able to get it going as a support fast on a 4L.

I mean, haven't people always wanted support to speed up content? :)

When you used it as a league starter, was it the version you posted, or a different one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info