Non Cyclone with Ngamahu's Flame?

Hi, I play SSF and have Ngamahu's Flame and Koam's Heart. I am currently using Cyclone. It is quite strong, but it makes me feel dizzy/headache.

Is there any other skill/build besides Cyclone that makes good use of Ngamahu's Flame and Koam's Heart?

Thanks
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2017, 5:09:49 AM
"
Hi, I play SSF and have Ngamahu's Flame and Koam's Heart. I am currently using Cyclone. It is quite strong, but it makes me feel dizzy/headache.

Is there any other skill/build besides Cyclone that makes good use of Ngamahu's Flame and Koam's Heart?

Thanks

Cyclone is used pretty strictly because of its hit rate. Ngamahu's Flame wants hit rate more than anything else, for maximum proc rate on Molten Burst. You could try Double Strike w/Multistrike and Splash instead, to try and generate a similar number of hits as quickly as possible. It likely won't be as efficient as Cyclone, but that's okay because Cyclone is literally the worst thing ever anyways so any attempt to stop using Cyclone is a noble and virtuous thing.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Yes! Molten Strike! Get the jewels for more orbs. Your single target dps will be quite good along with aoe from the orbs.
Last edited by AgentChaos360 on Apr 24, 2017, 8:24:32 PM
thanks guys for your replies. I will try out your suggestions.

Linking the Axe in SSF is quite hard... need more fuses!
Tried it with Sunder in previous league, was okayish.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I'm playing Sunder as well, with Multistrike it has higher hit rate than Cyclone with higher damage, good reach to spread the balls around, and you don't need to facetank dangerous stuff and volatiles. The downside is not moving while killing, obviously.

For single target Molten Strike is monstrous with the new treshold jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info