blood rage + life regen issue

"
xhul wrote:

1500 life too low ?
Are low life builds not popular anymore ?

You may be misunderstanding what people mean when they say "Low Life build." The game considers you at Low Life when you are at or below 35% of your maximum Life. So, for example:

35/1500 Life is Low Life

1500/2000 Life is not Low Life

1500/1500 Life is not Low Life

3499/10000 Life is Low Life

1/1 Life is not Low Life

When players build for the Low Life state, they have massive Energy Shield to back it up. Low Life Guardians are some of the tankiest characters there are because they reserve Auras and other buffs on Life while getting over 30000 Energy Shield.

1500 max Life and 230 Energy Shield is not a Low Life build, it is a suicide at endgame maps build.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
1500 max Life and 230 Energy Shield is not a Low Life build, it is a suicide at endgame maps build.

Yeah... To put this in perspective, I generally look to head into Cruel with 1.5k life. Let alone Merc/Maps.

(On the other hand... 1.5k ES, I'll happily start mapping with... But that's because my ES characters are spells and spells are rigged)
"
adghar wrote:
You may be misunderstanding what people mean when they say "Low Life build."

You may be misunderstanding what i'm misunderstanding.
I guess my irony was a little too serious in the first place, my bad.
Think outside the box, cause not all builds are designed for endgame maps (this particular one actually not for maps at all).
Thanks for your time anyway, but you never know, the data you provided might accidently be useful to a random noob passing by.
Love =]
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Apr 24, 2017, 5:40:36 PM
"
xhul wrote:
"
adghar wrote:

Think outside the box, cause not all builds are designed for endgame maps (this particular one actually not for maps at all).
Thanks for your time anyway, but you never know, the data you provided might accidently be useful to a random noob passing by.
Love =]

The heck is your objective if you're not going to be mapping with the character?

What else is there to do in Path once you've exhausted the story content? o_O
"
1453R wrote:
"
xhul wrote:
"
adghar wrote:

Love =]

The heck is your objective if you're not going to be mapping with the character?

What else is there to do in Path once you've exhausted the story content? o_O

Based on the gear he requipped... who the hell knows. It's all IIQ/IIR with fast movement and leap slam. I'm guessing Dried Lake farming 24/7 since incoming damage there is minimal. Or boss farming for IIQ/IIR as a 2nd account since the damage probably isn't done on a 5link leap slam.
...I'm awful at making money, and I still know there are so much better ways of building up scratch than IIQ runs in Dried Lake.

...even if my only item drop of consequence came out of Dried Lake (pre-nerf Cospri's Malice Eff Te Dubya!)
"
1453R wrote:
...I'm awful at making money, and I still know there are so much better ways of building up scratch than IIQ runs in Dried Lake.

I couldn't agree more, lake is a very bad spot.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info