Harbinger Bow Craft - Need Advice

Hi All,

Been working my way on crafting a 6-link harbinger bow, and I'm on the fence as to how to proceed with this one (relatively new to the game):

As you can see, I've got the 'Flaring' prefix, as well as a pretty nice max roll for the Crit damage multiplier ('of Destruction') - as well as a 'meh' accuracy suffix.

So my question is - what's my best-case scenario with this bow, and is it worth the investment? I can craft +%phys at Tora, or multimod for (I think max two) more prefixes if I'm understanding how it works correctly. I've read Neversink's crafting guide already; still not sure what would be best to do next. Any help would be appreciated!
Last edited by VitaminZ on Apr 24, 2017, 12:51:35 AM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 9:02:38 AM
This bow is not worth crafting in my opinion.

Reason:

low dps you can achieve and the fact you will not be able to put crit chance making your base chance very low.

Best is to get 2 solid prefixes and proceed from there
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
ya scour and start again tbh mate. Missuse is right, you need 2 strong prefixes and some way or other one of your suffixes must end up being crit chance. You can go with bench crit chance but you need at least 2 decent physical prefixes that dont come from the bench or its not worth it.
He would theoretically get nice ed roll through exalted orb and add crit chance but it´s pure gamble (which is anyway..)

I would probably reroll too.
Last edited by Rakiii on Apr 24, 2017, 9:03:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info