Developer Q&A - Answers Part 5

nice
I just realized that I didn't ask if the Scion was getting any buffs for its ascendancy and what plans are there. If it's not too late, are there any plans to change the Scion Ascendancy in Path of Exile 3.0?
"
When are the Fall of Oriath supporter packs coming? I can't wait :D

They'll be available the day that the Beta for The Fall of Oriath starts. We will announce a date as soon as we're close enough to predict it with accuracy. Currently the Beta content is still in full production, but it's getting closer to when you guys will be able to check it out!

please hurry, i don't care about the bugs, i really don't ;)

(i'm very hyped for cyclone improvements, cheers)
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Apr 24, 2017, 12:48:59 AM
2-4 new gems? very few....
a minimap update! It's a yes from me!
"
Chris wrote:
What part of the game/content changed the most from initial idea to full implementation?

In my opinion, the item allocation system. We were initially very set on Free-for-all looting, so the Closed Beta launched without any other item allocation modes. People complained bitterly, so we added various item allocation modes and changed the default away from FFA. I sometimes feel that something was lost that day.
Can we get the timer back on Short allocation please
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Cool, can't wait to see them fix cyclone, I hate getting killed to being interupted by random rocks
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Couldnt get more cherry picked answers than this

half of the questions were Off topic

and the other half was stuff we already knew
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
will fishing ever be a thing?
Hell yeah, it's so awesome, can't wait for 3.0 to start..
Grinding Gear Games rock.Path of Exile isn't dying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info