Boop, just dropping in to say hi, and that i miss you all!

Hello! So, ive taken this league off because its... not interesting at all for me IMO, but i hope whoever is still playing is, is having fun and making like, 5 ex a day (i heard that the ex:chaos ratio turned to shit at one stage, nice work guys.)

So, what build is everyone running?

Any decent drops so far?

Let me know because i missed out on a crapload of stuff this league apparently.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 10:59:29 PM
It's a fun league to play... SSF is getting some attention. The league stones show that they can run "custom" leagues of some sort, so there's hope for the future there.

Traders complain that their ratio went to shit when what really happened was that Chaos took a nose dive. The goals in this league aren't costing chaos. Map runners aren't using Zana. Items of note aren't being crafted... characters are powerful enough with less than perfect gear. Chaos recipe is easy squeezy with Beyond for rings and Talisman for ammys. Too much chaos made for a decline in value. Not an issue.

But it's as fun as ever. Just not much "new".
I'm in my hipser build phase now and running a shrapnel shot mine assassin to multi dip the living shit out of the current mechanics for the last time. :)

Spoiler

Leaguestones are fun, I really wish these can be somehow added to the core game.

When it comes to drops, this one is probably the best thing I found this league:

Perception is reality.
I started this league very late because I was pushing hard in Nighthold with some old friend in WoW, but I really hate that game and decided to call it quits a few weeks ago. Really wish I started legacy sooner because this is one hell of a fun league. Running onslaught nemesis breaches is just a good time.

I started out playing a self designed starforge cycloner which does fine, but I decided to reroll as freezing pulse witch loosely based on ichigo's crystal maiden. More like I kinda researched how to make a freezing pulser and got the most ideas from crystal maiden.
Last edited by Astealoth on Apr 24, 2017, 11:01:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info