How to Kill this Guy?

I came across this skeleton guy and failed 6 times to kill him. I never even got close. The image shows his profile. I did want the essences, but....

I was doing 70k dps with Ancestral Warchief and Rigwald's sword and ax. I even had a +61 chaos resistance helmet. In addition to the blood blobs, he put up those ice columns. My guy cannot be chilled or frozen.

With his regen I couldn't get him below about 75%. I probably should have walked away after 1 death. :(

EDIT: I was in a shaped shore map.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Apr 23, 2017, 8:09:19 PM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 12:40:44 AM

I've never used FB. Would that kill him or would I need to attack him right after it explodes and his regen is slowed?
US Mountain Time Zone
What makes you think it would kill him? You need to keep the monster debuffed while you apply your regular damage, to prevent regen. You don't need to wait for it to explode. Read the skill description.

Thanks! I'll level one up and practice so I'll be ready next time.
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Thanks! I'll level one up and practice so I'll be ready next time.
You don't need to level it, regen debuff is same at all levels.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info