This wand cant decide what it is

"
DrPriapism wrote:
"
Blade_Master wrote:
You can. Check Tora.

Neither Tora or Catarina (Only crafting benches that craft on wands) offer Accuracy. And Vagans bench doesnt apply to Wands.

Edit:

In patch 1.3.0
Hybrid damage / accuracy rolls were removed from crafting options

Closest i can find.

The option that was removed was the hybrid +%Phys/Accu one - iirc Tora never had the flat accuracy crafting option. But are you sure that Vagan's option (the only one that can craft flat accu) does not apply to Wands?
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Apr 27, 2017, 3:45:33 AM
"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
DrPriapism wrote:
"
Blade_Master wrote:
You can. Check Tora.

Neither Tora or Catarina (Only crafting benches that craft on wands) offer Accuracy. And Vagans bench doesnt apply to Wands.

Edit:

In patch 1.3.0
Hybrid damage / accuracy rolls were removed from crafting options

Closest i can find.

The option that was removed was the hybrid +%Phys/Accu one - iirc Tora never had the flat accuracy crafting option. But are you sure that Vagan's option (the only one that can craft flat accu) does not apply to Wands?

Seems like there is really no accu rolls for wands/bows, just 1/2handed (melee) weapons.

My bad.
Multimod it and try to add 2 more suffs after that to be sure, Kappa.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Apr 27, 2017, 6:02:25 AM
"
Doe wrote:

That would be a terrible waste of two Exalted Orbs since there is already one suffix on it, namely Accuracy... the 70 Accuracy you see on the wand is the combined value of the prefix "incr phys damage/accuracy" and the suffix "+x Accuracy Rating". Just as the phys damage shown on the wand is the combined value of two prefixes.
"
tomay wrote:
"
Doe wrote:

That would be a terrible waste of two Exalted Orbs since there is already one suffix on it, namely Accuracy... the 70 Accuracy you see on the wand is the combined value of the prefix "incr phys damage/accuracy" and the suffix "+x Accuracy Rating". Just as the phys damage shown on the wand is the combined value of two prefixes.

I Kappa'd it for a reason, also yes that was also my point from the very first post in this thread, but ye, he should do it for science of w/e.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
tomay wrote:
"
Doe wrote:

I dont know why people keep saying it has a suffix of accuracy. It does not.

It is 3 Prefixs and 0 Suffixs. The prefixs listed are: Physical Damage, Spell Damage, and Hybrid Physical Damage and Accuracy (where the 70 accuracy comes from - its a t4 hybrid roll)

The rolls are as follow
T4 Physical Damage (110-134)
T4 Physical Damage Hybrid w/ Accuracy (45-54 + 65-82)
T4 Spell Damage (50-59)

Id rather Divine it to Min/Max Physical Dmg (155 at the lowest and 188 at the highest) than to multimod it to prove its not a flat T7 Accuracy roll.

Regardless, the original question was that i was confused seeing a 3 Prefix 0 Suffix item DROP and be IDENTIFIED (not crafted).
Last edited by DrPriapism on Apr 27, 2017, 1:45:06 PM
Of course it is not a T7 Accuracy roll...

1. The OP identified this wand so it isn't crafted (regaled).

2. "Found rare items or items made rare with an Orb of Chance or an Orb of Alchemy will always have at least 4 affixes"

3. A rare item can only have a maximum of three prefixes and three suffixes.

Thus this wand must have at least one suffix, i.e."+ x to Accuracy". Its value can be as low as 5 (Tier 9). Now if you have the hybrid prefix which increases physical damage and adds accuracy then the values of increased physical damage and accuracy will be shown combined.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 27, 2017, 2:49:04 PM

Your calculator is... WRONG!

I bet you the two exalts it costs to multimod the shaggin' thing and you will see there is only one suffix left after Elreon's mod.
Gues it's time to divine it haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info