If Monstrous Treasure Was An Exploit, How Does [Removed by Support] Have An Account?

Didn't a certain streamer make a video about this, explaining how to use it... like 3 months ago? Anyone that is butthurt about people not getting banned over this just sounds like they are jealous that they were uninformed, and didn't make use of the bug when it was discovered (and made very public)... a long ass time ago.
U MAD?
I was not aware of the exploit, apparently I don't follow the "right" streamers. The fact that people openly abuse exploits in the game and there are those who flock to threads that display frustration with that behavior to protect it is kind of fucked up. It really highlights the level of degeneracy that is bred when a company takes the kind of hands off approach to scamming and exploits that GGG has so far.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
"
I was not aware of the exploit, apparently I don't follow the "right" streamers. The fact that people openly abuse exploits in the game and there are those who flock to threads that display frustration with that behavior to protect it is kind of fucked up. It really highlights the level of degeneracy that is bred when a company takes the kind of hands off approach to scamming and exploits that GGG has so far.

Has nothing to do with the company or its policy. People will cheat no matter what.
If this was an exploit-- was there a ban wave for it? Cause I haven't seen my 2 friends since last week D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info