If Monstrous Treasure Was An Exploit, How Does [Removed by Support] Have An Account?

"
elwindakos wrote:
"
Is your space bar broken? ROFL

Spoiler

No space bar on phone.

Now answer

Spoiler
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Monstrous Treasure made a VERY wealthy man out of me.

Thank you, Monstrous Treasure! <3
"
Monstrous Treasure made a VERY wealthy man out of me.

Thank you, Monstrous Treasure! <3

10c is not very wealthy
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
"

Spoiler

Did I_NO just comment on someone's grammar? Isn't that like... Irony, or some shit?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Please ban all the cheating pieces of shit, no tolerance policy with this stuff is the best. Exploiting scum ruining games for the majority since forever zz.
"
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
everyone did it people didn't even know it was an exploit

Don't assume things.I didn't knew it and if I did I would report it.Did you knew?Did you reported it?Did you think a thing like that is normal?What other things you think is normal till now?Care to share with us?Or hands are too small to reach own bullshit?

I don't assume things
I know facts

Okay lets uh reiterate - Everyone but yourself knew it HaHAA

Cy@ Uluguwaurifh'lei

Spoiler

I_NO right now:

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Phrazz wrote:

Did I_NO just comment on someone's grammar? Isn't that like... Irony, or some shit?

Well, it's not grammar whether or not you use a space after a full stop. But yeah, the irony is there.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
elwindakos wrote:
"

Spoiler

No space bar on phone.

Now answer

I would have stopped for trying to get answer after his first reply. Take this as a lesson, no need to thank man.
just because[Removed by Support] it doesn't mean that[Removed by Support] and [Removed by Support] is [Removed by Support], and finally, [Removed by Support]

edit: [Removed by Support]
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Apr 24, 2017, 8:14:43 AM
"
Oh give it a rest what the fuck LOL everyone did it people didn't even know it was an exploit and nobody even cared.

Literally nobody gave a shit about it for a quite awhile.

Spoken like a true 12 challenges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info