[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

Hi, I would like to join the guild and I read the guild charter, I would like to do challenges and learn more about Poe together.
ign: Sterlinna
Bump
Greetings. Have read charter. Been playing off and on since 2018 but have come back strong this league and have made poe my main game.
Im retired so have tons of gametime and am extremely active.

IGN MiriUrthador

Cheers
Last edited by Barak_Darkstar on May 26, 2023, 4:48:41 PM
Just finished reading the Charter and would like to join. Newer player, still working on hitting 100 and atlas completion but loving the game!

Last edited by Rabid_Grinder on Jun 7, 2023, 7:28:27 AM
Hi i would like to join the guild and yes i have read the charter.

ign:EternalShooter

1st season testing out toxic rain build and im not from the strongest but i hope to join ya guys and enjoy the game even more :)
My IGN is CruciShmagles and I have read the charter. Would be interested in joining for challenge hunting. PM me before inviting please.
Last edited by Shmagles on Jun 17, 2023, 1:00:35 AM
Hey goofy goober, I would like to join the guild and I have read the guild charter
ign: Crucible_BoomyBoomBOMBA
Hey, I'd like to join and have read the Guild Charter.
IGN: IrianCrucible
I looked at the Guild Charter. I'm very interested. I have been playing off and on for 10+ years now. First league (even though I caught the end of it) and want to do more of them!
IGN: CrushedHadres
Last edited by M3ntalM3ltdown on Jul 25, 2023, 1:14:03 PM
Hi, I would like to join the guild and I read the guild charter, I would like to do challenges and learn more about Poe together.
ign: QueimaGorsso

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info