Make lab non-mandatory!

GGG... Please take the ascendancy points out from labyrinth, so that people who wants to play the ACTUAL game can do so without being FORCED to walk through shitty boring traps (yes forced, because you OBVIOUSLY gimp yourself by not getting ascendancy points)

I can't believe this has not been FIXED yet. I hate lab so fucking much. All my friends hate lab so fucking much. I have never met a person who enjoyed running lab. If you take the ascendancy points out from lab, then the people who enjoy running lab (do they exist????) can still run the lab and get enchants + loots.

I honestly can't even believe that I have to write this forum post. It just seems so retarded to have something so boring (AND DANGOROUS!!!) as a mandatory way of getting skill points.

Make PoE great again!

As most of my friends have already done, I'll quit playing this game until im sure to never ever have to enter that lab again. What a fucking shame lol
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2018, 6:26:19 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
In before the "your opinion is wrong" crowd shows up to tell you how much fun you should actually be having.
Yes please. The lab is NOT fun... for too many people. An alternative should be found.
I love lab, so no thanks!
lab is totaly fine just charge disruptors and essence are a bit stupid and should be reworked
Git gud
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Yes please. The lab is NOT fun... for too many people. An alternative should be found.

Amen
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
SuperMotte wrote:
Git gud

I built an RF char specifically to farm lab. He does well. It's still not fun.
Time for a new game because they sure as hell don't listen to feedbacks.
While you're at it, make Dweller of the Deep, The Marooned Mariner, The Way Forward, Victario's Secrets, and An Indominable Spirit Non-Mandatory too. None of those side quests are necessary but we feel forced to do them because missing 15 skill points is obviously gimping your build. It's boring and unfun.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info