Hey fuck you cruel and merciless.

Nobody likes you and you too Cruel malachai you're a giant dick.

Oh and Nightmare and Hell yeah gtfo.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 23, 2017, 12:12:10 AM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2017, 1:13:26 AM
And labyrinth? What about that mess?
Oh yeah sure fuck you too Lab.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
:D
I love lab >.>

should have to work for something that you cant cheese and suicide into on softcore
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
I don't mind Cruel Malachai to be honest.

Heck, even Merc Malachai isn't bad. He seems actually fair unlike Izaro who's just a collection of BS thrown together with some stupid traps to pretend he's actually well designed...

Also, I stand by my thought that on level, Cruel Lab is the hardest Lab in the game. Since it's right before your build comes online, but late enough where the game kind of starts to put up some resistance to being facerolled.
I can probably handle Merc Malachai at this point even if I might still die, but I still prefer Izaro as a boss because Malachai is a "purely mechanical fight"... unless you are Melee, then you have fewer choices where you get to stand at towards the end of the fight where it has the most floor damage.
Malachai is my favorite boss in the game. Imho it's a good boss design if you can't faceroll him.

And Lab is a very good activity in the game. You're not forced to do it until you're confident in yourself. And Izaro fight always feel fresh because various abilities he has every day.

Stay positive!
LOL u make my day I_NO, jus got up having coffee b4 work starts, pissed off cos working thru weekend, and all my mates r sleeping cos is Sunday morning... Read this post have good laugh cos I'm not alone who's pissed off;) GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
fwd wrote:

You're not forced to do it until you're confident in yourself.

Lab has nothing to do with confidence and everything to do with being over-leveled and over-geared.

I like the Malachai fights.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info