PvP Legacy League Rank

Usually i just play in sarn arena but today i just check the PvP Legacy League Rank and i just want to share it

1.-steveweibjr /occultist/ i guess he is an Scorching Ray tanky occultist with lots of regen

2.-LEG_Sydafex_SR /occultis/ i guess he is another Scorching ray tanky occultist with lots of regen

3.-EDF_GloriaGucci /Elementalist/ original trap/mine build ( i admire this guy )

4.-DankGlums/Elementalist/ Golem + block build

5.-Fire_golem_opop/Elementalist/ i guess penta or 6 golem

6.-vhlady/Elementalist/ Golem build

7.-Marvel/Elementalist/ Fireball with bcr build

i know some of their builds because ive seen them in legacy sarn arena or random leo daily duel, usually i counter SR occultist with trap/mines but i hope GGG nerf occultist or SR in next patch

(Pathfinder and zerphi doesnt exist in temporal leagues and probably the only way to counter a stronger occultist SR is with another SR occultist build)

we need variety, ive seen almost the same pvp builds of breach league lol (ive seen some original builds ideas in arena but occultist still the most strong)

GL and PEACE

Last bumped on Apr 23, 2017, 3:38:20 PM
PVP is not played by people wanting originality in this game, proof are all those spawn killers just waiting a new pvp builds appear on the forum to copy it.

BTW Forstbolt(always pierce, can t hide behind golems) for casters or LA AOE can really counter hard golemancers.

I am surprise none play aoe trigger bear trap, this shit seem to me the most op and cheap build you could do in temp.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 23, 2017, 2:09:43 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
PVP is not played by people wanting originality in this game, proof are all those spawn killers just waiting a new pvp builds appear on the forum to copy it.

BTW Forstbolt(always pierce, can t hide behind golems) for casters or LA AOE can really counter hard golemancers.

I am surprise none play aoe trigger bear trap, this shit seem to me the most op and cheap build you could do in temp.

TC with heretic's veil + enhance is really brutal counter for golems too. anything above 55-60k dps barrage counters those occultist tanks hard also.

piscator's low life(or maybe CI + dual wield without coe?) or doomfletch can deal with these builds easily.

get some +1 gloves, link lvl 4 empower + anger + wrath use piscator's + coe with some spell damage shield... not so hard.

probably attack vinktar and attack enchantment on boots would be best in that scenario.

according to the pob, wherei have 190k dps with foe bite, when i use piscator's it gives me 145k. not bad for sure.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 23, 2017, 2:18:37 AM
Why is your response to every situation.....to make some shit build that encompasses why PvP is shit in the first place?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
That occultist build isn't even that great. It would be a lot better defensively as a guardian.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info