[LSC] Free End-Game Boss Service (Shaper, Guardians, U.Atziri, Breachlords)

Edit: Offering services again

Your set, your loot. No fees.

How the service works:
You provide whatever you need ran. If you are on a U.S. realm, we can run it in your hideout. Otherwise, I will run the set in my hideout. You remain in hideout until I call you in, this is prevent buffing the boss HP. When I tell you to enter, just stand still until you get the challenge completion or until I say (for when there won't be a notification). If you want me to carry loot to the end of the map or trade it to you after, please ask. Otherwise all loot will be left on the ground for you to loot afterwards.

My IGN: WICKEDisHere

If I fail a set, I will replace it. This has not happened yet during a run of mine.

If the run is already opened, I will try to help but I cannot guarantee service.
Last edited by Luxferous629 on Jul 23, 2017, 10:55:20 PM
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2017, 8:15:02 AM
a good sir indeed, god bless you
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
He does carries well. +1
Fast and easy :p Thank you
Best service. Fast, secure, streamed. He doesnot take any drop. 10/10
All the drops are for you, run is streamed, 9/10 didn't use flasks while clearing #triggered
This guy do all the carries and all loot is yours guaranteed.

Fast and reliable services and highly recommended if you want all loot but are too stingy to pay for carry services ; )
Took me through uber atziri! FO FREEEEEEEE mad ups for this guy
This guy is great, got my shaper challenge and my uber atziri challenge.
Another person being carried was cool with sharing map sets.
Was trying hard to get Shaper with my character this league, but just couldn't. WickedIsHere provided me the boost I needed, while being nice and everything. Great player !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info