Just finished 1k maps for 36 --- did 200 strands in a row and saved loot (pic)

"
Elemenz wrote:
18 perandus coins per map on average. Those drop in higher quantity though,
so you used like 50-100 perandus stones?

maybe like 50.. i just used whatever leaguestones i had. but i did have like 3 perandus that gauranteed coffers every run, made like 300 coins in 1 map with those.
"
Phd students dont have a life. When I'm not reading and writing, I play POE and work out.

But that aside, you realize that there is a significant difference between running slow layouts w/ a slow build, versus doing linear maps with a fast build? I did the 200 maps in about 7 hours of play, which included a lot of trading and chatting... those vaal sparkers could do 200 strands in like 3 hours probably.

Hope the holocaust remembrance service went well. I'm glad you're not a toxic troll in real life like you are on the forum.

Fitting song, wait for the chorus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExVtrghW5Y4

Savage lol. On a side note, or the main note I guess, I like threads like these; always enjoyed seeing what other people are getting out of their time/currency in the game.
8 regals....8 damn regals, GGG .........

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

Don't base this on the OP's screenshot. His level of efficiency is close to zero. With the right setup you can gain what he gained in less then 30maps.
"
Miská wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

Don't base this on the OP's screenshot. His level of efficiency is close to zero. With the right setup you can gain what he gained in less then 30maps.

It's THAN, FACKING THAN NOT THEN. When you don't know the difference between a comparison and elapsed time ffs
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
Miská wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

It's THAN, FACKING THAN NOT THEN. When you don't know the difference between a comparison and elapsed time ffs

fo sho. also.. while it is true i was only 'alch and go' with no mf or anything, i find it hard to believe someone can make 700 chaos in 30 maps of any kind, let alone shaped strands, as miska seems to suggest.
"
Miská wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

Lol less than 30 maps... people are so full of shit sometimes.
"
"
Miská wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

A whole post dedicated to 1 word. Goodjob, almost thought you couldn't sink any lower.

Stay scrubs if you want I don't really care. 700c in 30 maps is easily obtainable.
"
Miská wrote:

Stay scrubs if you want I don't really care. 700c in 30 maps is easily obtainable.

Stop insulting people and think that they're talking about pure chaos orb drops, not selling stuff you find.

There is no way you can have ~23 chaos orbs drop in every shaped strand :P

If there is, I challenge you to show it to us on a live stream. ( don't tell me 30 x monstrous treasure shenanigans :P )
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

Stop insulting people and think that they're talking about pure chaos orb drops, not selling stuff you find.

There is no way you can have ~23 chaos orbs drop in every shaped strand :P

If there is, I challenge you to show it to us on a live stream. ( don't tell me 30 x monstrous treasure shenanigans :P )

I never said strand. And I never said pure chaos drops. OP obviously was doing the chaos recipe because his chaos to other currency ratio's are way off. (People still bother with that?)

Last edited by Miská on Apr 24, 2017, 7:43:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info