Just finished 1k maps for 36 --- did 200 strands in a row and saved loot (pic)

"
When you don't have your atlas shaped like a NAB.

yeah.. i don't do any of that.. i like to have 126/126
Alc and go? Any MF?
Git R Dun!
The more I see those threads, the less I want to open any map ever again. Drops are terrible.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Vault would be better i think.Still lots of chaos.
18 perandus coins per map on average. Those drop in higher quantity though,
so you used like 50-100 perandus stones?
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Let me see... nope, nothing in all previous posts...

So now that you've completed the 1K map challenge, is that enough for you for now and will you get a life?

For example, I have a holocost remembrance service to attend today and have been rehearsing for singing parts of it in Hebrew. Plus work + family + earth day (Saturday)... no time to waste on 1K map runs. Stupid challenge except for full time players.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:

So now that you've completed the 1K map challenge, is that enough for you for now and will you get a life?

For example, I have a holocost remembrance service to attend today and have been rehearsing for singing parts of it in Hebrew. Plus work + family + earth day (Saturday)... no time to waste on 1K map runs. Stupid challenge except for full time players.

Look at this edgelord
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
Arrowneous wrote:

3951 (2.29 posts per day)

So.... Forum time > ingame time in life-value?

No wonder some here try so hard.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
"
The more I see those threads, the less I want to open any map ever again. Drops are terrible.

Right now, it's about how you map. The gains he posted I easily gain in less then 30maps.
"
Arrowneous wrote:

Phd students dont have a life. When I'm not reading and writing, I play POE and work out.

But that aside, you realize that there is a significant difference between running slow layouts w/ a slow build, versus doing linear maps with a fast build? I did the 200 maps in about 7 hours of play, which included a lot of trading and chatting... those vaal sparkers could do 200 strands in like 3 hours probably.

Hope the holocaust remembrance service went well. I'm glad you're not a toxic troll in real life like you are on the forum.

Fitting song, wait for the chorus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExVtrghW5Y4
Last edited by SpanishMonarch on Apr 23, 2017, 10:12:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info