Standard League and Fall of Oriath

"
ChanBalam wrote:
The question is really about how GGG might distinguish temp league Oriath from Standard League Oriath. If both leagues have the new Act 5-10 content, then what will the temp league offer?

The same thing they did up till now - a certain gimmick and/or mechanic.
I mean atm and for past several years both std and temp leagues have had the same standard content, at least as far as the acts go, and even when A4 was introduced for the first time, we still got temp leagues along with the release of it, so i am almost 100% sure that this update really won't change anything as far as temp leagues go.
No rest for the wicked.
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
thawn4444 wrote:
They announced on their Myspace page that the new acts will never go to standard. . .
Strange. Did they make that Myspace announcement from their aol account?

Zing...for those of us old enough to remember ;)

No idea what you're talking about because my CompuServe connection filtered out the word "aol" until I replied. And Myspace, is that like Six Degrees? ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Myspace is more like a Trapper Keeper full of totally rad bios of your friends assembled on colored construction paper, complete with photos and clipart of cord telephones and saxophones.
"
Orb_Addict wrote:
Trapper Keeper... rad... cord telephones

Man, that brings back good (and bad) memories, lol.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
thawn4444 wrote:
They announced on their Myspace page that the new acts will never go to standard. . .
Gotta love this one haha

sums up Std players
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info